No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well crap, that plan is going to hell in a handbasket.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      This whole episode just seem like they took parts from several different past episodes and just put them together into one, wonder what they were thinking when they wrote it.
      Yup. Instead of a bottle episode, it's a blender episode!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's idea is a great one, using the hive I mean, really great idea.
        sigpic

Comment

John didn't seem surprised to hear Todd's voice.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ugh, get of the balcony...
            sigpic

Comment

Now that's what I call death from above!

Comment

Oh no, Teyla is at the balcony. Is it my impression or did John hesitate a little bit just before walking towards the balcony. And how come now everyone goes to the balcony, before we only saw John and Elizabeth there (well except from that chanceler from Inferno episode)
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And we're back home. No mention of Sam. Maybe Radek was running the city. Oh lord, here we go again. The gagging is starting to dehydrate me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh, why are they on Elizabeth's balcony?!? *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      And we're back home. No mention of Sam. Maybe Radek was running the city. Oh lord, here we go again. The gagging is starting to dehydrate me.
                      *passes over a bottle of water*

Comment

I see here two people who have lost the person they loved comforting each other.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I get it now. She is thanking him for saving her baby's life. That's all it is, especially since she just put him and Ronon and Rodney all on equal importance to her. Why didn't I see that before?
                          sigpic

Comment

*shudders* I'm gonna need the next episode of Game of Thrones to wipe out that memory...

Comment

Hmm, John’s hesitation before going out on the balcony makes me think that he doesn’t really want to go out there, might be because it hold so many memories, and then during the hug he looks even more comfortable and unlike the ‘the siege’ hug he doesn’t loose up after a while. I wonder if TPTB did it intentional, put them out on the balcony I mean, seem like something they would do.
                              sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today to share in the horror, and be sure to come back next week for more insanity on Quarantine! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Working...
                                X