No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon is concerned about Teyla. At least somebody is.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Teyla, WTF are you doing? *headdesk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love how Ronon grabs Rodney by the scruff of the neck to drag him out of the locker room!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John isn't thrilled to have Teyla along now, are we still suppose to be about him being sooo jealous.

Hmm, well, I don't see it that way and he is right concerning Teyla.
          sigpic

Comment

Great, our first anvil coming out of nowhere. Now I've seen a lot of shippy scenes, but talking with your boss about your duties is not shippy, but that may just be me. John is being a gentleman and points out to her that the father of her child is missing. Now that doesn't sound like a jealous man to me either.
            sigpic

Comment

Something is wrong, this scene reminds me a bit of SGA-R, wish it could have been more like it too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Great, our first anvil coming out of nowhere. Now I've seen a lot of shippy scenes, but talking with your boss about your duties is not shippy, but that may just be me. John is being a gentleman and points out to her that the father of her child is missing. Now that doesn't sound like a jealous man to me either.
                A gentleman, and an officer trying to follow the rules. Nothing shippy here. *nods*

Comment

This place just looks disgusting. Is that a mucus covered seat?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Something is wrong, this scene reminds me a bit of SGA-R, wish it could have been more like it too.
                    Wow, i also got the same feeling!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now here's where Todd gets his name. John's pale friend. I love that name.
                      sigpic

Comment

And Todd finally gets his name!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          This place just looks disgusting. Is that a mucus covered seat?
                          Ewww....

Comment

And here we go again. Now she's all snarky with him. No, John. You were right. He sees you as a member of his team, lady. That's it. Team.
                            sigpic

Comment

"What'd you do?"

"Nothing."

Ronon, the innocent look does not work on you.

Comment

Another shippy moment, it's funny how it doesn't look anywhere near as relaxing as his lunch with Elizabeth in TOR, at least John doesn't look so relaxed, it feels alomst that he doesn't spend that much alone time with Teyla without it being life or death.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X