Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 2 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time!

And look, there's the only time Elizabeth appears in the episode!

Comment

This previously has just about everything. If you'd never watched the show, you'd be thoroughly confused now.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aww, Carson's voice and we get to see Elizabeth (sad but might be the best part of the epsidoe, becuase it's from the earlier seasons).
              sigpic

Comment

And now to the present day... the Battle of Asuras from the Wraith's perspective.

Comment

Hey, there's a little Replicator park. I wonder if they walk their dogs there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ohnoez, Todd has ZPMs!

Comment

I'm glad Chris is back. Love him as Todd. And the Wraith have a ZPM. What can go wrong?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Hey, there's a little Replicator park. I wonder if they walk their dogs there.
                        HAHAHAHAH! Oh, do I even want to imagine what Replicator dogs look like?

Comment

Todd won't go anywhere until he gets what he came for, now what could that be one can't help but wonder...hmm? It's a ZPM, and looks like Todd could do in a few minutes what the Atlantis team never could, and he didn't loose anyone while doing it. I'll admit that sometimes the wraith does it right.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I'm glad Chris is back. Love him as Todd. And the Wraith have a ZPM. What can go wrong?
                            What can go wrong? Um, how about everything? LOL!

Comment

Ronon immediately knows what the Wraith are up to.
                              sigpic

Comment

Earth machine's are cool, aren't they, Teyla?
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X