• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Spoilered because I don't think the guys will want to read this:
    Spoiler:
    But if you do, go ahead.
    Spoiler:
    I had severe abdominal pain that I thought was from a ruptured ovarian cyst or an obstructed bowel. I took a remedy to fix it if it was the latter, and it seemed to be. I'm going to the doctor later this week to get a check up, but I know there's some female problems going on too even if it's not directly related to this.

God, and I'm only 24.

OMG, I can't believe it's been a year since my sister's wedding preparations! I can emphasize with you, at the very least. *hugs*
    I hope it turns to be nothing too bad, SW.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
      Oh God, my final exams are slowly killing me... as well as some kind of pollen allergy...
      But still, here I am and I am so glad to see you all *hugs*
      Allergies suck. Not sure how I've survived the last couple of weeks with mine.

Good luck on your exams, Varda.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hello my Sparkies I missed you I will be getting an internet connection at home soon so I will be able to post more

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I have dinner with the boss and the boss's boss tonight. And there will only be 4 of us there (and I'll be the only female). Calgon take me away!!!

My aunt told me not to drink. Duh!! I'm not that stupid.
          I'll have a beer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            I have dinner with the boss and the boss's boss tonight. And there will only be 4 of us there (and I'll be the only female). Calgon take me away!!!

My aunt told me not to drink. Duh!! I'm not that stupid.
            Now that would be one of my top 5 nightmares. Let us know how it goes.

Also good luck to Varga on your exam. Again, something to keep me awake nights.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It didn't go too badly. Boss's boss is an alright kind of guy. Now, the boss above him is.... well, the less said the better. That's a dinner I would get a kidney stone in order to avoid. (Just kidding... well, maybe)

Good luck on your exams, Varda! I don't miss those in the least bit.

Comment

I'll have a beer for you.
                Did someone say booze?
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Allergies suck. Not sure how I've survived the last couple of weeks with mine.

Good luck on your exams, Varda.
                  Oh, I feel for you...
                  And I hate it. I love cats so much, I want to have one at home - but I can't.

Thanks!
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Pearl of Atlantis76, Southern Red, JT-2,

aww, thank you so much for your well wishes, my friends! <3
                    I stiil have three more exams, but at least I have something to live for: my friend and I are planning a trip around China in August!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                      Did someone say booze?
                      Spoiler:

[IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/Schumpeter/je-booze-2.gif[IMG]
                      Nice!

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                      Pearl of Atlantis76, Southern Red, JT-2,

aww, thank you so much for your well wishes, my friends! <3
                      I stiil have three more exams, but at least I have something to live for: my friend and I are planning a trip around China in August!
                      That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm doing some traveling this summer too, but my destinations are boring compared to China.

I'll be gone all day, but thought I'd leave a little present(s):

Spoiler:

Season One GIFs

Comment

Continued:

Spoiler:
                        Season Two GIFs:

Comment

Spoiler:

Season One GIFs

[/lurking mode]
                          Wow - adorable! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            [/lurking mode]
                            Wow - adorable! Thanks
                            Well hello new person. Welcome. Come out and join in.

Thanks ShipperWriter for the gifs. How did you know that's just what I needed before I embark on my dress hunt at the busiest and biggest mall in the state. A mall with its own zip code. A mall that the mere mention of its name invokes fear in the hearts of burly men everywhere. A mall in the middle of an area under construction for a new Metro line around and among and under streets congested with the traffic of worker bees moving among the 46 million square feet of office space. An area with a daytime population of over 100,000 and a nighttime population of less than 20,000. Yes there be traffic. I iz afraid, but I must go where there is a concentration of large department stores. *trembles*
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm doing some traveling this summer too, but my destinations are boring compared to China.

I'll be gone all day, but thought I'd leave a little present(s):
                              I hope that will be fun!
                              By the way, where are you going this summer, if it's not that secret?

Wonderful GIFs, thanks for them!
                              *day: made*

Southern Red,
                              oh my, that sounds a bit scaring... But good hunting!

*waves at Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse*
                              Last edited by Varda; 05 June 2013, 04:18 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Well hello new person. Welcome. Come out and join in.

Thanks ShipperWriter for the gifs. How did you know that's just what I needed before I embark on my dress hunt at the busiest and biggest mall in the state. A mall with its own zip code. A mall that the mere mention of its name invokes fear in the hearts of burly men everywhere. A mall in the middle of an area under construction for a new Metro line around and among and under streets congested with the traffic of worker bees moving among the 46 million square feet of office space. An area with a daytime population of over 100,000 and a nighttime population of less than 20,000. Yes there be traffic. I iz afraid, but I must go where there is a concentration of large department stores. *trembles*

You iz funny. I'd just order something online. Now I wait while you go into convulsions. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X