No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just posted this on Tumblr because I'm thinking of songs that relate to some of my favorite characters. This is a John song.

Spoiler:

Comment

And this is my Elizabeth song for the night.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh God, my final exams are slowly killing me... as well as some kind of pollen allergy...
        But still, here I am and I am so glad to see you all *hugs*
        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

ShipperWriter,
          I do hope that you'll be all right very soon. *sends rays of love*

sigpic

Comment

Btw, speaking about songs
            Recently I was listening to songs of one of my favourite band, Shinedown, and it suddenly occured to me, that this one is so about Sparky... <3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              And this is my Elizabeth song for the night.

i remember they did a sparky vid to this. let me see if i could find it.

found it

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Spoilered because I don't think the guys will want to read this:
                Spoiler:
                But if you do, go ahead.
                Spoiler:
                I had severe abdominal pain that I thought was from a ruptured ovarian cyst or an obstructed bowel. I took a remedy to fix it if it was the latter, and it seemed to be. I'm going to the doctor later this week to get a check up, but I know there's some female problems going on too even if it's not directly related to this.

God, and I'm only 24.

OMG, I can't believe it's been a year since my sister's wedding preparations! I can emphasize with you, at the very least. *hugs*
                Age has nothing to do with it. Spoilers for TMI.
                Spoiler:
                Be sure they check for endometriosis. I suffered for about 30 years with tremendous pain, cysts, the whole nine yards because in those days they didn't know much about the disease and told people it was all in their heads. Now they can treat it pretty well. And yes, the pain is much like labor pains.

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                Recently I was listening to songs of one of my favourite band, Shinedown, and it suddenly occured to me, that this one is so about Sparky... <3
                Great songs and vid everyone. I had never heard of Shinedown but I like them. *runs off to iTunes*
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Age has nothing to do with it. Spoilers for TMI.
                  Spoiler:
                  Be sure they check for endometriosis. I suffered for about 30 years with tremendous pain, cysts, the whole nine yards because in those days they didn't know much about the disease and told people it was all in their heads. Now they can treat it pretty well. And yes, the pain is much like labor pains.
                  *hugs again* Thank you so much for the info! I will make sure they check that as well.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Is it just me, or is GW being slow this morning?

Oooh, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the rec!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I just posted this on Tumblr because I'm thinking of songs that relate to some of my favorite characters. This is a John song.

Tumblr it's stopped working for me.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who listens to music while relating it to fandom. I have songs for all my otps.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      i remember they did a sparky vid to this. let me see if i could find it.

found it
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odf6Y...54649&index=41
                      Great video, thanks for the rec. Taking into account everything Sheppard and Weir went through in the text, Sparky reads like a tragic love story.

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Southern Red, Scary Kitty
                          I'm glad if you find this band interesting and to your taste
                          I think they are really wonderful

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard ,
                          thank you for recs, both the song and the video are great.

P.S. Hell yeah, I passed the other my exam, Theory of Translation... I'm so happy! ^^

sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, everybody!

I've got a mountain load of laundry to do when I get home, and it's grey and rainy (there's a storm system out in the Gulf that can't decide if it's going to become an official storm or just rain), and it sounds like a good time to make some vids or write some fics.

If I actually accomplish it, I will post it later.

Comment

So after a minor health scare over the weekend, I am done with work for the next two and a half months and am looking forward to some "me" time. Though I'm not really sure what that is anymore...

And considering how bad I felt, I'm not too disappointed that I missed the post-a-thon. Don't think it would've helped.
                              SW I hope you will feel better soon!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odf6YKlNFT0&list=PL445C57791A454649&index=41
                              Thank you all for the videos recs!

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                              Great video, thanks for the rec. Taking into account everything Sheppard and Weir went through in the text, Sparky reads like a tragic love story.
                              I totally agree with this.

P.S. Hell yeah, I passed the other my exam, Theory of Translation... I'm so happy! ^^
                              Congratulations!

Good afternoon, everybody!
                              I've got a mountain load of laundry to do when I get home, and it's grey and rainy (there's a storm system out in the Gulf that can't decide if it's going to become an official storm or just rain), and it sounds like a good time to make some vids or write some fics.
                              If I actually accomplish it, I will post it later.
                              Good to know you are feeling better.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I have dinner with the boss and the boss's boss tonight. And there will only be 4 of us there (and I'll be the only female). Calgon take me away!!!

My aunt told me not to drink. Duh!! I'm not that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X