Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Carter is such a great boss that everyone is just dying to talk to, I mean shouldn't she have been among the first that Teyla told and her reaction doesn't speak of someone who is in charge.
    Yup. If Elizabeth had still been there, betcha that Teyla would've been the first person she told, and she wouldn't have hesitated like she did with her teammates.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Some people think Sam thought John was the father. No matter how I look at that scene, I just don't see a teeny inkling of that.
      Nope, me either.

Comment

Fran is such a helpful little battle droid.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Sam picks right up on the implications of what Larrin says to John. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John looks so thrilled to be having to spend more time with Larrin *not*, poor guy can't just catch a break.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Fran is such a helpful little battle droid.
              Heeheehee! Rodney built himself a fembot!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor, poor John.

Comment

FRAN is a bit to well put together. And Rodney realize that now as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

And look, Carter and Sheppard are going on another even more dangerous offworld mission and leaving Atlantis without its top two officials. Gah.

Comment

That leather outfit they have Sam in is ridiculous when everyone else is in standard uniforms. She looks like she's getting a ride to go clubbing.

Comment

Fran makes Rodney nervous. Is it because she's a Replicator or because beautiful women don't usually talk to him?
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well, I guess Sam will have Rodney to go clubbing with her.

Comment

BIG BATTLE!

Whee, look at all that stuff blow up!

Comment

And the fight is on, I will say that no matter what I feel about most of TPTB, I do have huge respect for the Visual Effects department becuase they keep doing a great job.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                That leather outfit they have Sam in is ridiculous when everyone else is in standard uniforms. She looks like she's getting a ride to go clubbing.
                                Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Well, I guess Sam will have Rodney to go clubbing with her.
                                OMG. *dies laughing*

Comment

Working...
                                X