No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See how real John's face is totally different from the Replicator John's face, there it is, the sad face, poor him!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I wish we could have gitten a scene of them walking out of the gate and seeing Elizabeth is person for the first time.
      sigpic

Comment

OMG, Lizzeh! Poor John, he looks so brokenhearted.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Woobie face woobie face omg woobie faces.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, and poor John, he is almost speechless, he is not even capable of forming a proper sentence after seeing what he thinks it is his Lizzie on the screen!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

This must be confusing.

And love how both John's keep looking at Elizabeth.
              sigpic

Comment

And of course Mallozzi doesn't get Rodney's character at all.... that he would be there with replicator Elizabeth and be more interested in uniforms and acting smart with himself.

Comment

So funny, John, you ended up kicking your own ass, LOL! ;D
                  sigpic

Comment

Two McKays are once again better than one.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John only came there for one reason, and one reason only.

And he's not sure if what Keller said is the truth either.

And love the way he keep saying 'I'.
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks like Real Rodney is taller than fake Rodney. The Johns seem to be bonding.
                        sigpic

Comment

LMAO at both Johns rolling their eyes at the McKays.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Two McKays are once again better than one.
                            I think they should have kept that going, at least through the mid-season three parter, could have been cool and helpful.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a romantic stroll in the woods...

Comment

Oh wow, the walk in the woods scene. All John cares about is getting her back. He'd even keep her as a clone. How can you not see the Sparky in this?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X