Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Thanks, it only gets more exciting from here.

Series finale? Does that mean the same thing it means over here? I hope not.

I think I know what #3 is, but I refuse to consider it.
    Mooooving on

As far as I know, it's #1. Though I'm not sure how that would come in contact with the poison ivy...well maybe in John's case.
    I thought #1 too. *whistles*dooooo yourrrrrrrrrrrrr......ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro*whistles*
    sigpic

Comment

I don't even want to know what number 3 is!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Mooooving on

I thought #1 too. *whistles*dooooo yourrrrrrrrrrrrr......ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro*whistles*
        OMG! I needed that!!!! thank you....

shameless self-rec : I was going through my old fics to find one for a new friend who is a SGA fan but doesn't read smut and shared this fic with her (it wasn't intended to be sparky but was a little anyway....)....anyway, it's poking me for another chapter...I'll let you all know when it's posted somewhere (pray the muse cooperates and it gets written!)
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          Oh!!! I really want to read that!!!
          Me too!

Oh wait... I'm writing it...

Originally posted by drewandian View Post

shameless self-rec : I was going through my old fics to find one for a new friend who is a SGA fan but doesn't read smut and shared this fic with her (it wasn't intended to be sparky but was a little anyway....)....anyway, it's poking me for another chapter...I'll let you all know when it's posted somewhere (pray the muse cooperates and it gets written!)
          Ooh, new fic!

*runs off to read*

*returns*

What do we have to give the muse to get it written??? I love these kind of fics!

Comment

Goody. Thanks for that. I've bookmarked it for later. I think we old timers forget that most of the folks around here haven't read our early fics. Maybe all of us should do some self-reccing. Since it's smutty Tuesday, I'll throw in Atlantis Heat Wave. If you're not into smut, don't panic. This is pretty mild, sensuous and suggestive, not dirty.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh my gosh, this kind of fics are definitely my favourite!!! Thank you so much for it! I sure hope your muse will cooperate, because i would love to see what will happen next.

Goody. Thanks for that. I've bookmarked it for later. I think we old timers forget that most of the folks around here haven't read our early fics. Maybe all of us should do some self-reccing. Since it's smutty Tuesday, I'll throw in Atlantis Heat Wave. If you're not into smut, don't panic. This is pretty mild, sensuous and suggestive, not dirty.
              Thank you also for this fic recc. I had red it before, but it will be nice to read it once again. Love it!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I'd rec a similar fic that's hot but not smutty, but FF.net is not accessible at work.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Oooh, that's an awesome fic! I'm with SW; we need to bribe those plot bunnies for more! *offers a barrel of carrots*

RAWR. That fic never fails to make me giddy.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  I'd rec a similar fic that's hot but not smutty, but FF.net is not accessible at work.
                  Curse those pesky workplace filters!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

thanks guys...I'm glad you all enjoyed it. When I originally posted it on my personal LJ I got a lot of feedback asking for more and then RL got stupid and I stopped writing...I will write more, I promise!

and if you explore a little in the comm that fic is posted to you'll find lots more sparky, mostly smut, all marked with appropriate ratings. there's some other stuff there (mostly SG1 and a couple L Word fics I think...)
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Fic rec!

"Four Days"

It ends hot.

Comment

sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Fic rec!

"Four Days"

It ends hot.
                          Deliciously spicy. Love it.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Fic rec!

"Four Days"

It ends hot.
                            Love them both! and surprised I hadn't read them already.... yay for new fic!

also....saw Into Darkness tonight....and loved it! immediately had to call my daddy and tell him to hurry up and go see it LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Deliciously spicy. Love it.
                              Love them both! and surprised I hadn't read them already.... yay for new fic!
                              Thank you!

also....saw Into Darkness tonight....and loved it! immediately had to call my daddy and tell him to hurry up and go see it LOL
                              I have friends that have already seen it twice and are planning on a third time. I'm seeing it again at a local drive-in the week after work is done.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Fic rec!

"Four Days"

It ends hot.
                                RAWR! That's hot, baby!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X