Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    And now it's that actor who's been in like every TV show of the 90s.
    And died in just about all of them. I saw him in something just the other day. He died.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And great, now Rodney is kidnapped as well, and poor Ronon and having to use an earth gun.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, let's barge in before the others get here. Always a good move.

Comment

"That's some great detective work, Nancy Drew."

LOL!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Hewlett siblings should have their own show. I just love the banter.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And died in just about all of them. I saw him in something just the other day. He died.
              Yeah, basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                How ironic!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now Wallace shows that he knows more than they thought.
                  sigpic

Comment

Momentray OT:

Sweden won, we're offically the best Ice-Hockey team in the World 2013.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like there's a huge leak somewhere. All that info should not have been that easy to find.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now back to the post-a-thon:

I feel sorry for the little girl but this isn't the way to do it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Where's John? I'm getting bored.

Comment

Ha, Jeannie has a firmer grasp of the coding than Rodney. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Vancouver PD, at least now they actually are where they shot the show and didn't pretend to be somewhere else.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Where's John? I'm getting bored.
                                There he is, hands in pockets. OMG, biting his lip. I'm a happy girl.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X