Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. And I'm taking a Chinese proficiency Test in two hours... great
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Congrats to your sis! and yay for a sweet little niece! I love the name!!!!
      Spoiler:
      i have a friend whose first and last initial are A. S. and her mom had wanted to give her Sophie as a middle name...till she saw her monogram...so her middle name is Zosia which is a derivative of Sophie initials can be fun!

I had 2 c-sections, both after laboring...the second time around was definitely easier since I knew what to expect and knew to get up and moving ASAP but it was no picnic. Stinkin' preemies who didn't think to stop and ask for directions on the way out *sigh*

Thanks, Drew and everybody else. I'll be sure to pass on everybody's congratulations next time I visit my sister.

I'm not sure if my sister noticed that about sophia's initials until I pointed it out.

2 c-sections! That sounds really painful.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Congrats on the new baby Mandogater. Sophia is my grand niece's name!! It is a beautiful one. I almost labored and then c sectioned, but the dr didn't want me to go through that..or worse, deliver one after labor and the csection for the second. We jumped to c section. Just tell her to get up and move as soon as possible. Be careful and use a pillow on the incision site, but move around. I was off pain meds before I left the hospital. She ca do it!!
        Thanks for the advise Pocus. She's already using a pillow but I haven't seen her move around any yet. I'll pass on that piece of advice as soon as I can.

Comment

Congrats about your niece mandogater!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in our merry band.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Happy Mother Day to all Americans here.

I'm spending the day cleaning *yay* but I'll be here for tonight’s post-a-thon.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, and... S-minus 5 hours to "The Seer" post-a-thon!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, and... S-minus 5 hours to "The Seer" post-a-thon!
                  I'm hoping to be here. We're making a run to Home Depot to buy a gas grill, but first Mr. SR has to mow the lawn because it was raining yesterday. So, if I don't make it, you'll know why.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Seer!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I'm hoping to be here. We're making a run to Home Depot to buy a gas grill, but first Mr. SR has to mow the lawn because it was raining yesterday. So, if I don't make it, you'll know why.
                    Heh!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      S-minus 1 hour to The Seer!

Heh!
                      We're back, and thanks to a nice young man named Leon, we got through the ordeal in record time. Question? Why does everybody go to Home Depot on Mother's Day? The Seer should be a good time for snark.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 40 minutes to The Seer post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        We're back, and thanks to a nice young man named Leon, we got through the ordeal in record time. Question? Why does everybody go to Home Depot on Mother's Day? The Seer should be a good time for snark.
                        Haven't got a clue why everyone goes to Home Depot on Mother's Day, but at least you got in and out quick!

As for The Seer, my snark-o-meter is ready!

Comment

I’m here and I’m ready for the post-a-thon, and since I can’t really recall anything specific that happens in ‘The Seer’ it should be interesting to see it again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello, everyone!

I am also here and ready for "The Seer".
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to "The Seer"!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X