Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Thanks, Pocus.

My sister ended up having a c-section to bring my niece Sophia Olivia into the world.

OT
    Spoiler:
    I'm trying to upload an imagine of Sophia but I'm getting an error code saying the imagine is too big. Anyone know an easy way to shrink a file? I guess this is just one more thing I can tease my sister about given her daughter a name with the initials S.O.S.
    Congrats to your sis! and yay for a sweet little niece! I love the name!!!!
    Spoiler:
    i have a friend whose first and last initial are A. S. and her mom had wanted to give her Sophie as a middle name...till she saw her monogram...so her middle name is Zosia which is a derivative of Sophie initials can be fun!

I had 2 c-sections, both after laboring...the second time around was definitely easier since I knew what to expect and knew to get up and moving ASAP but it was no picnic. Stinkin' preemies who didn't think to stop and ask for directions on the way out *sigh*
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

mandogater, congrats to your sister and all your family!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I agree with what you wrote Luz, I love ‘the storm’ and ‘the eye’, it’s such a great episode and John’s Rambo moment is one of my favorite action-John moments. I do like the gif and that scene, every time I hear him yell “I’ll give you a ship…” I can’t help but think “Yeah you will”
      Yeah, he gave us a ship, all right.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      That hug to John was also as if it had been a while since anyone really cared.
      And a while since he cared that anyone cared too, I think.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Fangirl all you want. Sometimes it just has to be done. ITA with all this.

Have you read our version of S6? Check out SGA Rising in my sig. A new episode that is sure to be popular on this thread is about to be published.
      And trust us, it's gonna blow your minds!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Congrats on the new baby Mandogater. Sophia is my grand niece's name!! It is a beautiful one. I almost labored and then c sectioned, but the dr didn't want me to go through that..or worse, deliver one after labor and the csection for the second. We jumped to c section. Just tell her to get up and move as soon as possible. Be careful and use a pillow on the incision site, but move around. I was off pain meds before I left the hospital. She ca do it!!
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations mandogater on becoming an uncle!

Sophia Olivia is a beautiful name.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            Congrats to your sis! and yay for a sweet little niece! I love the name!!!!
            Spoiler:
            i have a friend whose first and last initial are A. S. and her mom had wanted to give her Sophie as a middle name...till she saw her monogram...so her middle name is Zosia which is a derivative of Sophie initials can be fun!

I had 2 c-sections, both after laboring...the second time around was definitely easier since I knew what to expect and knew to get up and moving ASAP but it was no picnic. Stinkin' preemies who didn't think to stop and ask for directions on the way out *sigh*
            Those premies are a pain aren't they? Literally. The only time in his life SR Jr. has ever been early for anything so far was his own birth. I missed having a c-section by minutes I think. His birth was like an episode of ER with a ticking clock and yelling and that fast ride down the hall on the gurney with the docs and nurses running alongside. Whee! But you should see him now.

And congrats also to Mandogater. Olivia is the name Miss M has chosen for my future granddaughter, if I ever have one. Owen if they have a boy, for my dad. Now all we have to do is get them married.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I can’t wait to read the new episode of SGA-R, the whole story is amazing and I bet the next episode will be as well.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family mandogater
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Those premies are a pain aren't they? Literally. The only time in his life SR Jr. has ever been early for anything so far was his own birth. I missed having a c-section by minutes I think. His birth was like an episode of ER with a ticking clock and yelling and that fast ride down the hall on the gurney with the docs and nurses running alongside. Whee! But you should see him now.

And congrats also to Mandogater. Olivia is the name Miss M has chosen for my future granddaughter, if I ever have one. Owen if they have a boy, for my dad. Now all we have to do is get them married.
                Whoo, now that sounds like a demented adventure! Did you embarrass SR Jr. when you told Miss M the story?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Whoo, now that sounds like a demented adventure! Did you embarrass SR Jr. when you told Miss M the story?
                  *snort* Nothing embarrasses him. Well, unless I were to wear wraparound sunglasses with my mom jeans, but he knows that would embarrass me more. Now I worry more about not embarrassing Miss M.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    My sister ended up having a c-section to bring my niece Sophia Olivia into the world.
                    Congratulations!!! Best wishes to your sister and her little one.

Have you read our version of S6? Check out SGA Rising in my sig. A new episode that is sure to be popular on this thread is about to be published.
                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And trust us, it's gonna blow your minds!
                    Oh! Don’t tell me
                    Spoiler:
                    this means what I think it means!!! *Squeeeee*
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

olà mi amigos!!!

I forgot my english, sorry.lol

I'm so happy to be back. I'm sure i missed many things.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        olà mi amigos!!!

I forgot my english, sorry.lol

I'm so happy to be back. I'm sure i missed many things.
                        Evidently you also forgot your French. *tackle hugs you* Did you come back just to wish me a Happy Mother's Day? Or is tomorrow even Mother's Day over there. I don't even try to keep up with international holidays. Lots of new people around here. You may have to introduce yourself.
                        sigpic

Comment

Evidently you also forgot your French. *tackle hugs you* Did you come back just to wish me a Happy Mother's Day? Or is tomorrow even Mother's Day over there. I don't even try to keep up with international holidays. Lots of new people around here. You may have to introduce yourself.
                          Of course, I wish you a Happy Mother's Days.
                          It's in two weeks here.

Hello newsbies! I'm Probie (Lucie in real life) and I'm a french Sparky fan.....that's all.
                          My life is not interesting.lol

By the way, I'm trying to read SGA Rising every week. I'm not so late. I love what you did and I can't way to read the new episodes
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

mandogater, congratulations on the newest addition to your family!!!

Comment

Hey there, Probie! Nice to see you around these parts.

Happy Mother's Day to all our American mommies. I am going out with a friend tomorrow
                              (so we can both ignore the day) so I don't know if I'll be around or not.

Comment

Hey there!
                                How're your things?

I wasn't much around this week, as we had some days-off due to V-Day, I spent them on meeting with dear friends, studying... and gaming *facepalm.jpg* It was like four-nights-Assassin's Creed-Marathon, and... never ever again.
                                Wait... oh.
                                Like who am I deceiving ;D

mandogater, congratulations on your niece! That's truly wonderful news
                                Last edited by Varda; 11 May 2013, 07:42 PM.
                                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Working...
                                X