No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today to brave the insanity, and be sure to tune in next week for fun with visions of future DOOM on The Seer! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I had forgotten that Teyla talked so lovingly about Kanaan in this one. How could anyone have wondered who the father was?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thank you everyone, you all made this episode more bearable.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today to brave the insanity, and be sure to tune in next week for fun with visions of future DOOM on The Seer! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
          That was fun or as fun as it can be.

Oh, and only two more episodes before we get to see Liz again, even if it's only for a short while.
          sigpic

Comment

By having them talk about Kanaan so much on this episode they were definitely introducing the father of Teyla's baby. It is pretty clear.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I had forgotten that Teyla talked so lovingly about Kanaan in this one. How could anyone have wondered who the father was?
              Some people just refuse to acknowledge the truth even when it hits them in the head like a baseball bat, I guess.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                That was fun or as fun as it can be.

Oh, and only two more episodes before we get to see Liz again, even if it's only for a short while.
                To say nothing of that super seekrit surprise appearance. Oh, what fun we had with that!

Comment

Hey, 6900 pages, that's great and impressive.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry I missed the postathon. I had to go with Mom and give her my professional opinion about a new computer. Came this close to her getting a 27" iMac until budget sense kicked in and she got a smaller laptop.

Doesn't mean I can't get a MacBook Pro myself.

Comment

Hey there!
                      Home, sweet home...

Thank you all for that well wishes.
                      I did have a lot of fun enjoying fresh air and serenity of the country, looking after my younger cousins... And it was great to celebrate the Easter together.
                      Though we also worked a lot: helped our grandparents to clean the house after winter, spent a lot of time in the garden with plants and seeds... Oooh, my whole body aches now!

I did miss you, by the way...
                      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

P.S. Conrats on 6900 pages!
                        Hope 7000 will be vwry soon
                        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

... Just so nobody misunderstands or thinks I'm character bashing, when I said I wasn't sorry I missed the postathon, I was being sarcastic. I figured we all should be used to it by now.

Hope everyone's having a good day!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Sorry I missed the postathon. I had to go with Mom and give her my professional opinion about a new computer. Came this close to her getting a 27" iMac until budget sense kicked in and she got a smaller laptop.

Doesn't mean I can't get a MacBook Pro myself.
                            Whoo, baby! Yay for a new Mac!

... Just so nobody misunderstands or thinks I'm character bashing, when I said I wasn't sorry I missed the postathon, I was being sarcastic. I figured we all should be used to it by now.

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                            Hey there!
                            Home, sweet home...

Thank you all for that well wishes.
                            I did have a lot of fun enjoying fresh air and serenity of the country, looking after my younger cousins... And it was great to celebrate the Easter together.
                            Though we also worked a lot: helped our grandparents to clean the house after winter, spent a lot of time in the garden with plants and seeds... Oooh, my whole body aches now!

I did miss you, by the way...
                            That sounds so wonderful! I'm glad you had a great time on your trip to visit your relatives! *hugs you*

Comment

No worries. The sarcasm was flowing freely during the 'Thon. Sarcasm is our friend around here. I think most of us are not so hypersensitive as to get offended.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Whoo, baby! Yay for a new Mac!
                                Well, I don't have it quite yet. I'm waiting for my Toshiba to finally bite the dust.

*picks up mallet*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                No worries. The sarcasm was flowing freely during the 'Thon. Sarcasm is our friend around here. I think most of us are not so hypersensitive as to get offended.
                                'Tis true. I guess that I felt a need to say it as a lot of things I've said in RL lately have been misinterpreted (no pun intended). The RL and fandom spheres are starting to blend together again.

Comment

Working...
                                X