No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John finally. Now I can pay attention. And we prove that Ronon is the only one concerned about Teyla.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Keller, if you're such a good judge of character, then why didn't you figure out that guy was no good at the start?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Fighting again, and Keller is of no help what so ever other than not making it worse, of course by being taken by the enemy isn't helping at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          John finally. Now I can pay attention. And we prove that Ronon is the only one concerned about Teyla.
          Gotta love them Spanky anvils.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Where is Sam? I mean there is a situation developing and where is the leader?
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now they try and make contact, funny how John keeps saying "it's Sheppard", I bet if Liz was there he would have said his first name once he started getting concerned.
              sigpic

Comment

True
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey, Danny Trejo, now he's awesome and after seeing machete he's not someone I would want to get into a fight with.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can you imagine this scene if it would have been Elizabeth instead of Keller?
                    sigpic

Comment

Evidently the Bola Kai are from the Spanish speaking peoples of this planet.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        And now they try and make contact, funny how John keeps saying "it's Sheppard", I bet if Liz was there he would have said his first name once he started getting concerned.
                        And he probably wouldn't have been that relaxed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          Can you imagine this scene if it would have been Elizabeth instead of Keller?
                          John wouldn't even have been anywhere other than in the control room the whole time and the second they were over time he would be all "The Eye" - Rambo John becuase no one touches his Liz if he can help it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Keller gave 'em a dead end gate address. First smart thing she's done all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              John wouldn't even have been anywhere other than in the control room the whole time and the second they were over time he would be all "The Eye" - Rambo John becuase no one touches his Liz if he can help it.
                              Yup, total Rambo John. He's always hot.

Comment

Yay for the reference back to when Rodney got shot in the ass with an arrow! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X