Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    The sweat is a nice addition. Let's see more of that on John. Then he might get too warm and have to remove his...oh all right. I'll pay attention.

Comment

Stupid credit...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        The sweat is a nice addition. Let's see more of that on John. Then he might get too warm and have to remove his...oh all right. I'll pay attention.
        AHAHAHAH! Ohhh yeah. Especially if he's sweating for Lizzeh. I'll take some more of that.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooh, the flowers are pretteh. Reminds me, I need to get some fresh ones.

Comment

And hours earlier... Hi Katie! *squees*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

14 hours earlier.

And there is Katie, how can you not love her and the way Rodney is around her.
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO! Katie got him a cactus. And she's naming it after him. Awwww!

Comment

Awww, Katie. How lovely. They are so cute...well the phallic cactus is a bit creepy, but still.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Katie wants to name a cactus after Rodney. That speaks volumes about their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      14 hours earlier.

And there is Katie, how can you not love her and the way Rodney is around her.
                      They looked so good together.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Aww, she named something after him, that is sweet, stupid Rodney from ruining one of the best thing that have happened to him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Rodney has bristles that can pierce the skin. Be careful.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eww, SR. Just eww.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Eww, SR. Just eww.
                              Oh baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Are there suppose to be something between Rodney and Keller from the beginning, or was that another thing that we were just to believe that are meant to be but in reality it just happened out of the blue.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X