No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! I’m looking forward to tonight’s post-a-thon; it’s an episode that I haven’t seen in a while.

-----

It’s an interesting discussion about the military and I like reading what you say even if I can’t contribute myself.
    sigpic

Comment

S-minus 2 hours and 30 minutes until the Tabula Rasa post-a-thon!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to Tabula Rasa!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I might be here ... if I don't fall asleep first.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Tabula Rasa!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            I might be here ... if I don't fall asleep first.

Comment

I'm here. Not too excited about this one, but maybe that will bring out the snark. I can already think of a few scenes that I look forward to. And a certain John/Ronon bit is pure love, but the rest...meh.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm here and I will be here for the post-a-thon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I'm here. Not too excited about this one, but maybe that will bring out the snark. I can already think of a few scenes that I look forward to. And a certain John/Ronon bit is pure love, but the rest...meh.
                  I don't remember much from this episode and for some reason I keep mixing it up with 'Doppelganger' and 'Quarantine', I don't know why but they seem similar in some ways, at least when I haven't seen the episodes for a while and then try to retell which scene is from which of those episodes.
                  sigpic

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Tabula Rasa!

I probably won't be posting anything when that scene comes up... because I'll be laughing too hard to reach the keyboard.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    I don't remember much from this episode and for some reason I keep mixing it up with 'Doppelganger' and 'Quarantine', I don't know why but they seem similar in some ways, at least when I haven't seen the episodes for a while and then try to retell which scene is from which of those episodes.
                    Hmm, those three do kind of blur together in some respects, don't they? Bottle episodes with the crew under siege on their home ground. Kinda says something about Season 4 that they kept rehashing that theme, doesn't it?

Comment

Hi there! Nice Sunday evening to everybody here

I hope I'll be with you and even post something from time to time... if I manage to find a savepoint and finish a mission in a game by the beginnig of the post-a-thon
                      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Hello everyone, i am here and ready for Tabula Rasa.

I also tend to mix up this episode with Quarantine. The plot in a way is similar i guess.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I have that same problem with some of the S5 ones, like Identity, Infection and Outsiders.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I believe the episodes from seasons 4 and 5 tend to repeat themselves one way or another.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Hmm, those three do kind of blur together in some respects, don't they? Bottle episodes with the crew under siege on their home ground. Kinda says something about Season 4 that they kept rehashing that theme, doesn't it?
                              It does, it feels a bit as if they had one story that they split up into two-three episodes, and especially ‘TR’ and ‘Quarantine’ could have been one episode had they wanted too because ‘Quarantine’ still feels like one of those episodes that doesn’t have a lot of plot points but were only there the way it was so that TPTB could break up Rodney and Katie.
                              sigpic

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

I have that same problem with some of the S5 ones, like Identity, Infection and Outsiders.
                                Yep. Recycling plots again. We'll have to keep those in mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X