No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swear Larrin is the atlantis version of Vala. or would that be Neeva Casol?

Comment

So I wish everybody in this thread goodnight (even in advance ), see you later!

And thanks again for the nicest company EVER!
      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
        We'll wait and see

Still, now I'd better be going, Monday morning is inevitable and implacable...

i just look at it as one day closer to the summer movie block. i'm going broke this summer that's for sure. Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Star Trek into Darkness (this is like my dark knight and dark knight rises movie.), The Hangover Part III.

Comment

So I wish everybody in this thread goodnight (even in advance ), see you later!

And thanks again for the nicest company EVER!
          Thanks again for joining us and have a good night. *hugs*
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            i just look at it as one day closer to the summer movie block. i'm going broke this summer that's for sure. Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Star Trek into Darkness (this is like my dark knight and dark knight rises movie.), The Hangover Part III.
            Wow, that's great motivation! I'll keep that in my mind, as I'm also waiting for Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 ^^
            But till now, most of my thoughts were about Chinese and other exams coming... Ugh.

Pearl of Atlantis76,
            you too!
            I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Wow, that's great motivation! I'll keep that in my mind, as I'm also waiting for Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 ^^
              But till now, most of my thoughts were about Chinese and other exams coming... Ugh.

Pearl of Atlantis76,
              you too!
              i got history, Criminal Justice and English. Oh english is going to kill me that's for sure. stupid five page paper. *grumbles about english professors being jackals.*

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post

I'm looking forward to see many of those movies as well, especially Iron Man 3 which premiers in only 3 days and I'm going to see if I can see it by the end of the week or next weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Now I have to leave as well, I have some filming to do for a school project tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                    I don’t think he become crueler, he just reacted at how the world was cruel to him. He was merely answering that cruelty back, and maybe he was a little bit cruel at himself, but i never saw him as being cruel to others. He always did what was best for his friends and Atlantis, even if that would mean putting his own life in danger.
                    He didn't seem to care as much that his own life was in danger.
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                      He didn't seem to care as much that his own life was in danger.
                      I guess he didn’t. John stopped living his own life once Elizabeth was gone. He devoted himself to his friends and Atlantis, and he did all he could to keep them all safe, not caring if by doing that he would risk his own life.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        I guess he didn’t. John stopped living his own life once Elizabeth was gone. He devoted himself to his friends and Atlantis, and he did all he could to keep them all safe, not caring if by doing that he would risk his own life.
                        And no one wondered about the behavior change?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I'm glad we can all re-watch these together. Too bad we couldn't have watched them all together. At least we've watched them and squeed and then had heartbreak. What's that phrase? Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? Yeah, that's appropriate.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sparky mint jar!

Comment

And this is over... well, I suppose, my first time taking part in this post-a-thone wansn't that bad?
                                But I definitely like it
                                Thank you all! You're so wonderful! *hugs*
                                I'm glad you had fun, and I hope you'll be able to join us again for more 'thons in the future! The more, the merrier!

Pearl of Atlantis76,
                                you too!
                                Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                I'm looking forward to see many of those movies as well, especially Iron Man 3 which premiers in only 3 days and I'm going to see if I can see it by the end of the week or next weekend.
                                Yay, Iron Man 3! Opens in 12 days here in the US (though we have some early screenings on May 2; I may try to make one of them). Can't wait to finally see it!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                I'm glad we can all re-watch these together. Too bad we couldn't have watched them all together. At least we've watched them and squeed and then had heartbreak. What's that phrase? Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? Yeah, that's appropriate.
                                Very appropriate, indeed. At least we were lucky to get that much. Others weren't so lucky.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Sparky mint jar!
                                Ahhh, yes...

Such an inspiring birthday present...
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X