No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad that he didn't say "Are you ok" there and used his Liz voice, I would have kicked him hard if he had, instead he said "Are you all right" and the he juued the same voice that he used for everyone, including Rodney and Ronon, so that's that.
    sigpic

Comment

Just let the Wraith walk away.....

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Yeah, I really wish Joe would have watched the finished product.
        Indeed. He would've found it instructive.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh faker. Sheesh. But seriously, who wouldn't try that old trick in a similar situation?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now John has Larrin right where she wants him... *headdesk*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ewww, my eyes need bleach now!

Comment

No, Larrin, you and Shep aren't a good team. Deal with it
                you are... serpent!
                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Twang, twang.

Comment

And now Larrin have her people there, and they are pointing ther guns at John.
                    sigpic

Comment

John may have been a bit impressed with Larrin before but now that's all about gone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Right back where we started. Poor John.
                        sigpic

Comment

"hypadraave"

Comment

And here comes Team Shep + Lorne!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Twang, twang.
                              I'm sure if he kissed me, my Southern accent would come back big time.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's high time to get Sheppard back, don't you think so, jumper guys?
                                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Working...
                                X