Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Old Weir's ashes were in that pot, I'm not mistaken.
    it was there, but as far as I remember, she emptied the pot in the end of the episode 'Before I sleep". Spread the ashes on the wind.
    Last edited by Varda; 21 April 2013, 03:25 AM.
    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

She did, but the ashes were in that pot. So, unless she washed it, there will still be remnants of ash in it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Unfortunately, we can only guess... but sure, you're also right about it.
        Thank you! <3
        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Whee! Spot The Pot! (I know, we call it the Mint Jar, but pot rhymes with spot, so...)
          Right next to the pic of her and Sedge. She keeps the things she treasures most close by.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          What do think she keeps in that pot? Is it just decorative?
          We always used to say she kept mints in it. Thus, why we call it the Mint Jar, but if you take a mint, you must be careful to dust it before you eat it. And Torri said she kept extra batteries in there.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 6 hours and 10 minutes to the Travelers post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Right next to the pic of her and Sedge. She keeps the things she treasures most close by.
            And occasionally, John's butt.

We always used to say she kept mints in it. Thus, why we call it the Mint Jar, but if you take a mint, you must be careful to dust it before you eat it. And Torri said she kept extra batteries in there.
            Can't imagine what she'd need batteries for... she's got John.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Maybe she wears him out, and then she needs the batteries.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Maybe she wears him out, and then she needs the batteries.
                OMG. *cackles*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And occasionally, John's butt.
                  ZOMG.

And I'm not even touching that other one.

Comment

S-minus 4 hours to Travelers!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    ZOMG.

And I'm not even touching that other one.
                    Heh! I'm getting started early today!

Comment

The only thing missing there is a photo of John.

Hence way she needs the extra batteries!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hello everyone! I just got home and I don’t think that I will be doing anything else tonight so I’ll be here for the post-a-thon.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                        Two of my favorite moments from The Rising. Under a spoiler tag because they're gifs.

Those are two great moments.

I get such a kick out of how Elizabeth grabs John's sleeve in that first one.
                        Haha, yeah, I like that he looks a bit surprised by it and decides to just follow her lead, something he continued to do during the entire time they knew each other.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gotta love the pot and how Elizabeth always kept it close by along with the few other personal belongings which I always found to be really sweet.

I always did wonder what happened to the pot after Elizabeth disappeared, I like to think that John took as a memory of her, that or they places it somewhere on Atlantis where they could all go to remember her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            I always did wonder what happened to the pot after Elizabeth disappeared, I like to think that John took as a memory of her, that or they places it somewhere on Atlantis where they could all go to remember her.
                            I wonder about that myself. I am always inclined to think that John has kept the pot with him, somewhere hidden in his quarters, and he will search for it whenever he will need to make a hard decision.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              What do think she keeps in that pot? Is it just decorative?
                              Mints.

ETA: I see SR beat me to the punch.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Gotta love the pot and how Elizabeth always kept it close by along with the few other personal belongings which I always found to be really sweet.

He kept it safe for her and gave it to her after she came back. And she did come back, don't try to tell me otherwise. *lalalalalala*

Comment

sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X