• Show
Clear All

Pretty Friday

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Mambo was with us for a little over 13 years.

Spoiler:
        *Hugs*
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Two of my favorite moments from The Rising. Under a spoiler tag because they're gifs.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Ooh, that sounds like fun!
            It was a most hilarious show, and even though it was supposed to be a kid's show everybody would watch it.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Luz View Post
              Two of my favorite moments from The Rising. Under a spoiler tag because they're gifs.

I get such a kick out of how Elizabeth grabs John's sleeve in that first one.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They finally got the second suspect we in Massachusetts are breathing easier especially in the Boston area

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  They finally got the second suspect we in Massachusetts are breathing easier especially in the Boston area

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_320_0144.jpg
                  Now the real circus begins.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs in*

Hey everybody! I've been out of the house all day, and won't be back home soon! I don't know if I'll be here for the post-a-thon tomorrow, but we'll see!

Have a good night!

*runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Now the real circus begins.
                      In more ways than one.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      *runs in*

Hey everybody! I've been out of the house all day, and won't be back home soon! I don't know if I'll be here for the post-a-thon tomorrow, but we'll see!

Have a good night!

*runs out*
                      *waves* Hope you can make it for the post-a-thon, but if not, hope you still have a great day tomorrow!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Drive by Sparky

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Whee! Spot The Pot! (I know, we call it the Mint Jar, but pot rhymes with spot, so...)

Comment

What do think she keeps in that pot? Is it just decorative?
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Old Weir's ashes were in that pot, I'm not mistaken.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Old Weir's ashes were in that pot, I'm not mistaken.
                                *walks in after lunch* I never heard that! Gah, my memory's going. Help!
                                Last edited by Simlead; 21 April 2013, 03:23 AM.
                                Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                                My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Working...
                                X