Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'd thought there'd be more hot girls."

"Yeah."

And there starts the character assassination. Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      McKay, they're wearing different clothes! Can't you tell the difference?!?!
      It's McKay, most of the time he doesn't notice things unless he's involved with them.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate this end scene, ugh, it makes me so angry (and I didn't think it was possible after seeing the rest of the episode).
        I agree. It spoiled the whole episode for me.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Grr. Stupid dining hall scene is stupid.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            How come they end the episode seated all together on that balcony? And how come Sam also joins them, i mean, Elizabeth never joined them like that!
            It's because when Elizabeth and John were having lunch, they were in a closet or eye!sexing. Team Shep got sick of it.

Comment

End scene so freaking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Grr. Stupid dining hall scene is stupid.
                Yep. They seem a little too cheerful after the mental attack they all just went through.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  YES!! EvilShep brings her up - points for him!

Joe does evil well - definitely should do a serial killer.

David Hewlett already played the part of a killer in Forever Knight, and of a child molester and killer in Without A Trace. He does evil well too.

Claire also does evil well.

Hot girls, Rodney?
                  Joe played an abuser in CSI Miami. He scared me. He went after a woman with a baseball bat.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                    How come they end the episode seated all together on that balcony? And how come Sam also joins them, i mean, Elizabeth never joined them like that!
                    And neither did Carson, that's why I hate the scene so much, it feels like slapp in the face and TPTB saying that Elizabeth and Carson didn't matter as much or were really apart of everything like Carter and Keller are.
                    sigpic

Comment

You call that a little snack, Rodney?! I wonder what he means with big snack...

And with the end of this episode, I know have to go read my DG-fix it fics... to make sure my boat's still floating along the great river of denial!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, that was ... that. Need to go finish my beer, amend my taxes, and install an Apple TV.

Comment

And thus ends another snarktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today, and be sure to join us again next week for more crazy stupid Pegasus tricks with Travelers! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Joe played an abuser in CSI Miami. He scared me. He went after a woman with a baseball bat.
                            I remember. It's definitely good for your career to be so versatile in your roles, though.

Comment

Oh, God. Larrin.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Oh, God. Larrin.
                                I'm queueing up my bad shampoo jokes already.

Comment

Working...
                                X