No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate, shut up if you want to live! That crystal is gonna come after you, girl!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Kate, shut up if you want to live! That crystal is gonna come after you, girl!
      Oh damn, never thought about it that way...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Whoops, now Zelenka's been roped in!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Don't you think we need a science team?"

"You are a science team, remember?"

*high-fives Ronon*

Comment

Ronon reminds Rodney that he is a science team. ROTFLMAO!
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL!! Poor Zelenka...

Comment

Zelenka cursing again.

Comment

Teyla seems to have taken on a lot of the speech patterns of the Earthlings...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    "Did I have a goatee?"

Frakking hilarious.
                    I particularly liked Teyla's impatient smirk back at him.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Zelenka cursing again.
                      I really wanna hold up Google Translate to the speakers when he's doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Oh damn, never thought about it that way...
                        Yeah, isn't that the reason why Kate was the only one who died? Because the crystal knew she figured out what it was doing and it killed her to stop her from stopping it?

Comment

Keller, don't do it!

Thanks, Radek!!!

Comment

Keller's drawn to it like a bug to a flower...

Comment

And now the mysterious fungus wants to rope in Keller, well, John's evil twin is sexy, I wouldn't feel the same thing with Keller.
                              sigpic

Comment

Go Zelenka! Hey Rodney, Radek just saved your girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X