• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're not just dreams, Ronon.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Product placement. They live on an ocean and I'm sure they had desalinization tanks so the Avian water bottles are just dumb.
      I know, right? In fact, I distinctly recall Peter Grodin mentioning something to Elizabeth about getting the desal plant online very early in Season 1. Continuity FAIL.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Please Major Lorne, don't call John a Replicator that you will make him remember his dear Lizzie.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Uh-oh. Sec-ur-ity!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            Has anyone noticed that the scenes between Sam and Dr. Keller, if Elizabeth would still be there, those scenes would probably have been between her and John.
            Or her and Carson, if he'd still been there.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lorne dreamt that John was a replicator, makes me wonder if he what he was dreaming about.
              sigpic

Comment

Whoo, Lorne's gone off the deep end!

Comment

Barefoot Lorne, and now Shep appears to be quite chilly.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, Lorne, you did not just go there.

Comment

Sleepwalking Evan... he's so cute, with his tossled hair.

And Kate's next...

Comment

Lorne thinks Lizzeh infected John with her nanites while they were having sexytimes before their trip in Lifeline.

Comment

Thank you, Ronon!

Comment

Originally posted by jt-2 View Post
                            lorne thinks lizzeh infected john with her nanites while they were having sexytimes before their trip in lifeline.
                            roflmbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Query? If Ronon thinks John has the hots for Teyla, why is he so eager to let Keller know he's available?
                              True!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon will fix the problem...

Shoot them Teyla, just for fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X