No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude. Poor Ronon. So he's afraid of being betrayed by his friends and being buried alive.

Yeah. They should've kept Kate around longer.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      He did. So can we then infer that he wanted Teyla back in Sunday when he was asking John about her?
      That's what I always figured. Which is why having Kanaan come out of nowhere was just odd. They might as well have made Ronon the baby daddy. At least that would've made sense.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love the team bonding moment.

Comment

He did. So can we then infer that he wanted Teyla back in Sunday when he was asking John about her?
          Only the writers really understand this one, and I have my doubts about them.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Why is Ronon always trying to set John up?
            Yeah, i noticed that too!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

That they all dream about John, hmm, maybe they all have romantic feeling towards him...
              sigpic

Comment

"Your planet has some very strange rituals."

That's putting it lightly.

Comment

She had some great...

LOL Teyla and Ronon!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

"I've got to see this movie."

LOL, oh Ronon!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Product placement. They live on an ocean and I'm sure they had desalinization tanks so the Avian water bottles are just dumb.

Comment

Teyla thinks Earth has strange rituals. Proof she and John would never work.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          That they all dream about John, hmm, maybe they all have romantic feeling towards him...
                          AHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Teamsome!

Comment

Carter and Keller, talking about PG after only being there for a few minutes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              "Your planet has some very strange rituals."
                              Kate's constantly explaining these things to her.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the scenes between Sam and Dr. Keller, if Elizabeth would still be there, those scenes would probably have been between her and John.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X