No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this marks twice in the series that Bug!Shep has attacked Teyla. Poor girl. Leave the native alone!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      If this is supposed to be a Sheyla anvil, then why would Teyla deny it to Ronon like that? It makes it seem so much more like a Spanky anvil, if you ask me.
      I know, right? Total denial.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Breakfast... I like the view.

You were the monster.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Breakfast scene, and John get to be all Kirk again and Teyla is angry. The whole scene is so weird.
          sigpic

Comment

I never understood why the dream makes Teyla want to avoid John. He can't help it.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh Lord, here comes the whale reference.

"They haven't stopped, have they?"

"Nope."

Comment

Hi Kate! *pets her*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Rodney is afraid of whales even though he had one for a pet in Echoes. So much canon fail here.

Comment

Kate!!! (hugs)

Comment

Kate!
                      sigpic

Comment

*thunk*

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          And now Teyla's dreaming, I guess it's her version of a date is John trying being a bug and trying to kill her.
                          This says quite a lot!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Whoo, Keller's giving out drugs!

Comment

And now Teyla spread the thing to Keller.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I never understood why the dream makes Teyla want to avoid John. He can't help it.
                                I've had dreams about people that were so disturbing that I was acting skittish around them.

And dang, why is everybody being so touchy-feely in this eppy???

Comment

Working...
                                X