Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh suuuure, it's all Zelenka's fault.
    Funny, I heard that line and thought it was a tongue-in-cheek reference to TPTW.

Comment

And now they see a glowing fungus, I'm with John let's just go.

And I don't agree with him touching it.
      sigpic

Comment

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to touch strange glowy things? Really John.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now, you've done it! Rodney's right, it's dangerous...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And Shep gets whumped in the first few minutes.

Comment

"Why would you touch it?!"

The voices in my head told me to --

Wait, wrong crazy person.

Comment

Love how Ronon grabs Rodney by the scruff of his neck.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"No more touching stange things." That could apply to so many things.

Comment

"Don't touch strange things" - Keller said after a few minutes in the PG.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hah! Even Keller's scolding John about touching strange things!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Except for the anvil, this is acute scene. Leather coat. Hello.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And how about John's pat on Teyla's back when he was leaving the infirmary?
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hmm, Teyla looks bloated.

Comment

Ugggh, Sheyla anvils of doom.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                "No more touching stange things." That could apply to so many things.
                                OMG, you did NOT just go there!

Comment

Working...
                                X