No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder to self: never hire Ronon as a gardener.

Comment

Gee, Ronon, using your sword as a weed whacker is such a waste.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We're exploring... all is still well... for now...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Another planet and another place to get into trouble.
          sigpic

Comment

It's the rain forest or somebody's back yard is badly in need of a trim.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

How many episodes have started with the words "I'm getting some strange energy readings" and have ended badly?

Comment

My gosh, i only realised now that they talk about “the game” episode in the beginning of this episode, hehe!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh suuuure, it's all Zelenka's fault.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    How many episodes have started with the words "I'm getting some strange energy readings" and have ended badly?
                    Uh, how about all of them?

Comment

And now John isn't amused anymore.
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the way they explore an area the size of my yard and then declare there's nothing worth seeing on the planet.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Sheppard steps in rain forest dookey and gets pissed. Poor Shep. *pets*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Reminder to self: never hire Ronon as a gardener.
                            Some might hire him just for the looks and wouldn't give a rats' behind about his gardening skills.

Rodney has a bet... and he's going to regret it.

Comment

Oh look. It's a pretty crystal. Can't possibly hurt anyone! NOT!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Stay away from the crystals!!

Comment

Working...
                                X