Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*

I'm here! And I have a 6 pack of Corona. Not kidding, seriously.

Let me go unload some groceries and I'll be back.

*lurk mode*

Comment

I have a sportsdrink at hand... ...not quite as alcoholic but hey I'm a teetotaller.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's great to see so many people here, at least that means that we won't have to curse TPTB alone while watching it
        sigpic

Comment

I'm here too, and it looks like we have a record crowd. Sweet.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Whoo!

... About the number of people, I mean. Not anything else that we might see in the next 50 minutes.

Comment

Great! 7 minutes away from the snarkfest of doom!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes until Doppelganger!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes, and WOW have we got a crowd in here today! Welcome to Snark Central, everyone!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Snark Central in Spark Central -- try saying that 5 times really fast.

Comment

On an unrelated topic, I just had a great idea for a crack!fic: Ronon is introduced to the spork.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute to SNARKAGE TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Did it twice then started stuttering.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              OMG. *cracks up*

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X