Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Spoiler:
    ...woo Kate, marry her and live happily ever after.

That wasn't exactly what i meant, LOL
    Spoiler:
    and i know you know that, LOL! But oh well, that can always come in second, LOL.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
    Spoiler:
    Oh, he will. Just not the way you think! More coming soon. Right after my plot bunnies eat their carrots, settle down, and let me write this chapter for another story.
    Not
    Spoiler:
    the way I am thinking?! Wow, now I am definitely curious about it!!! But not a problem, I like when things don’t turn out exactly like I thought they would. That is as long as the result, in the end, will be the one i expect.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh, it was worth a shot...
      But,
      Spoiler:
      she is in the fic.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Not
      Spoiler:
      the way I am thinking?! Wow, now I am definitely curious about it!!! But not a problem, I like when things don’t turn out exactly like I thought they would. That is as long as the result, in the end, will be the one i expect.
      Don't worry,
      Spoiler:
      it will. But you might need a GPS (or a Jumper) to keep track of the twists and turns. But good things come to those (John Sheppards) who wait. Out of curiosity, do you like aliens?
      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

But,
        Spoiler:
        she is in the fic.
        Unfortunately I'm highly allergic to Sam/Jack so that's a bust. But good for you to be using her. I applaud that.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

But,
          Don't worry,
          Spoiler:
          it will. But you might need a GPS (or a Jumper) to keep track of the twists and turns. But good things come to those (John Sheppards) who wait. Out of curiosity, do you like aliens?
          I will
          Spoiler:
          get one, don’t worry. The more twists the better! John sure deserves good things happening to him, he has definitely waited for too long for them. Well if the aliens will be friendly, yes, I don’t mind aliens.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *cough*Atlantis Rising*coughcough* We will finish this series, darnit!
            You guyz are still doing that? WOW, i thought you would've given up by now ... I mean it's been quite a long time since you started that project *g* So, I'm very happy to hear that not all hope for a better ending is lost

Originally posted by Luz View Post
            I tried linking it but it still tells me it's too large. There is an option that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and if I unclick it it lets me, hm. I hope it's nothing important.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...er/je-1x18.png
            well this picture seemed to post alright i really like the colouring you used on it.. makes it look really professional i think

Comment

Unfortunately I'm highly allergic to Sam/Jack so that's a bust. But good for you to be using her. I applaud that.
              Same here. But i guess i will just have to skip those parts. But i sure want to know about the rest!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe, thanks.

I will
                Spoiler:
                get one, don’t worry. The more twists the better! John sure deserves good things happening to him, he has definitely waited for too long for them. Well if the aliens will be friendly, yes, I don’t mind aliens.
                Spoiler:
                Oh... Then you might not like them.

Same here. But i guess i will just have to skip those parts. But i sure want to know about the rest!!!!
                Don't worry, the S/J scenes will be mostly seperate from the Sparky scenes, except when the teams are together and doing things. I think, with the way I write, you'll be able to skip the S/J parts and still pick up on the story.
                That's the only problem with writing things with multiple ships, right? People might like one ship and dislike the other. Oh well, we're all different. And insane.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Oh... Then you might not like them.
                  Will they
                  Spoiler:
                  be that evil!? I will later tell you what i think of them. Just bring them on!!!

Don't worry, the S/J scenes will be mostly seperate from the Sparky scenes, except when the teams are together and doing things. I think, with the way I write, you'll be able to skip the S/J parts and still pick up on the story.
                  That's the only problem with writing things with multiple ships, right? People might like one ship and dislike the other. Oh well, we're all different. And insane.
                  Good. I will not mind them much when the teams will be working together.
                  It is hard to please everyone, isn't it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Will they
                    Spoiler:
                    be that evil!? I will later tell you what i think of them. Just bring them on!!!

Good. I will not mind them much when the teams will be working together.
                    It is hard to please everyone, isn't it?
                    Well,
                    Spoiler:
                    they're bad, but their technology's good. That's all I will say...

And it's actually been said (by who, I have no idea) that you can't please everyone all at once. I think it was referring to politics. I think it applies to life in general, though. They're probably won't be too much when they're all in a group. I'm hardly going to start Sparky or S/J PDA in front of Rodney, Ronon, and Teal'c, am I? And if Vala was around, they wouldn't hear the end of it.

Comment

i remember reading a story where
                      Spoiler:
                      john was stationed at the sgc and Mitchell and Vala were making fun of Sheppard for having a crush on Weir
                      wish i knew the title of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        i remember reading a story where
                        Spoiler:
                        john was stationed at the sgc and Mitchell and Vala were making fun of Sheppard for having a crush on Weir
                        wish i knew the title of the story.
                        I've read a lot of sparky fic, but nothing like that one, so I couldn't tell you the name. Was it well written?

Comment

I've read a lot of sparky fic, but nothing like that one, so I couldn't tell you the name. Was it well written?
                          yes. i think it took place during the six week gap in the return

Comment

yes. i think it took place during the six week gap in the return
                            I've read a few fics in that gap. One of them was a pretty sappy one (not saying there's anything wrong with sappy, because its got to get in there somewhere ), and angsty as well at one point. Again, my memory likes wiping fic names. So I can't remember the name.

Comment

I've read a few fics in that gap. One of them was a pretty sappy one (not saying there's anything wrong with sappy, because its got to get in there somewhere ), and angsty as well at one point. Again, my memory likes wiping fic names. So I can't remember the name.
                              oh i know how that goes. there are stories from the early days of stargate where i remember the plot of the fic but not the name. it's very disconcerting.

Comment

oh i know how that goes. there are stories from the early days of stargate where i remember the plot of the fic but not the name. it's very disconcerting.
                                You look back, and think 'was it really that long ago'?
                                At least I'm comforted knowing I read a good fic. At least I can remember the plot and haven't completely forgotten it altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X