Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    In Joe We Trust. HE should've been showrunner, darnit.
    The last two seasons would have been SO much better if that would have been the case.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
      Thanks. ^_^
      You're welcome.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          SR, enjoyed re-reading your fic!

And Pocus' new bundles of joy have arrived!
          Yes! And reports so far say she's doing well too. So exciting!!! Those babies are gonna be little whumpers with a side dash of shipper. I'm so happy for her. It took them a lot to get here and now they can enjoy it.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          My vacation has ended, home again... trying to peer past the cat who's making sure I'm not leaving again any time soon. Mambo has firmly planted himself on top of me.
          Welcome back!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          That always annoyed me about how they starting out showing John as a really intelligent guy and then dumbed him down in the last two seasons.

Your cat sounds a lot my sister's dog, JT-2. One time I held her down while my sister put medicine on her ears and she spent the rest of the day trailing after our mother.

They certainly don't understand "it's for your own good" as reasoning.

Comment

Welcome back, FH! And mega congratulations to Pocus and her hubby on the twins! Great to hear they're all doing well!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            The last two seasons would have been SO much better if that would have been the case.
            Hell, we probably would've gotten Season 6 and a proper series finale (with Elizabeth back home in Atlantis where she belongs!) if JoeF had been in charge.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

They certainly don't understand "it's for your own good" as reasoning.
            Pets. Go figure, eh?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hmm, slow morning today.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hmm, slow morning today.
                I'm here at the moment. Mr. SR is actually mowing the grass. I thought this day would never come. We may have Spring after all. \0/

I've been thinking about Pocus and her little family since yesterday. I hope she posts pics soon.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Morning!

I'm gonna be out of the house all day, but am making sure that I'm home in time to see the new "Doctor Who" tonight!

And possibly working on a Sparky video, but no promises.

Later!

Comment

I'm here....lurking away...working on a project for my "baby" Andrew who will be 9 tomorrow! Where does the time go?

Super excited for Pocus and Mr Pocus and their little family!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! It seems we’re having a slow Saturday here. I wonder if some are warming up their snark for tomorrows post-a-thon

And Pocus' new bundles of joy have arrived!
                      That’s great news, I’m happy to hear that everything went great.

Hell, we probably would've gotten Season 6 and a proper series finale (with Elizabeth back home in Atlantis where she belongs!) if JoeF had been in charge.
                      I think we can say that it defiantly would have happened had JoeF been in charge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning!

I'm gonna be out of the house all day, but am making sure that I'm home in time to see the new "Doctor Who" tonight!

And possibly working on a Sparky video, but no promises.

Later!
                        Oh I can't wait for it I re-watched "The Bells Of St. John" tonight & now I can't wait till I can stream the next ep in the morning (as I don't think I'll be getting up at 5am to watch it on tv.)
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          I'm here....lurking away...working on a project for my "baby" Andrew who will be 9 tomorrow! Where does the time go?

Super excited for Pocus and Mr Pocus and their little family!
                          My baby will soon be 36, but it seems like yesterday he was determined to finish the giant bacon cheeseburger at the restaurant we always went to for his birthday. Time flies, but I'm proud to know the man he is today. And he still loves bacon cheeseburgers.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I bet he loves to be referred to as your baby boy at 36.

Doctor Who in 20 minutes from now...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              My baby will soon be 36, but it seems like yesterday he was determined to finish the giant bacon cheeseburger at the restaurant we always went to for his birthday. Time flies, but I'm proud to know the man he is today. And he still loves bacon cheeseburgers.
                              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I bet he loves to be referred to as your baby boy at 36.

Doctor Who in 20 minutes from now...
                              I'm only about a year and a half older than SR's "baby boy" and can honestly say that these days I don't mind when my mom refers to me as her baby girl. (it's been a long time coming though)

And my baby boy #1 is partial to Big Macs these days... I think we're going to Red Robin for lunch next weekend for his birthday (he'll be with his dad tomorrow to celebrate) after a round of mini golf with his favorite aunt.

Off to the library and to enjoy the sun for a little bit....see you all later
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice sig there Sparky & the O'Neil Ship
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X