No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So for the first time in ages, I did a Sparky sig!

It's not completely finished, but I think simple is best and I may just leave it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Thanks! Wow I was wordy back then. I was trying to reply via green message, but ended up leaving the green without the message. Oops. Gettin' old!!! (or possibly just trying to figure out navigating GW via iPad.)
      Hmm... I didn't get the green either. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. I enjoyed reading your wordiness. I like it when people can explain things better than I can.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

[]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/Sparky%20Sigs/Sparky_zpsb82e73df.jpg[/IMG]

It's not completely finished, but I think simple is best and I may just leave it this way.
      Nice!!!

Comment

I love your new sig, SW!!!!!!!

Since I can't green you again yet, mental green.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Hmm... I didn't get the green either. Oh well. It's the thought that counts.
          *facepalm* I thought it went through, since when I tried to click it again, it said I had to spread it around, or something like that. I guess since I've been gone so long GW is still counting from the last greens I gave back in 2011. . Well, consider yourself greened.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I love your new sig, SW!!!!!!!

Since I can't green you again yet, mental green.
            Much appreciated!!!

And muchas gracias to you too, Senorita JT! *hugs*

Comment

Congrats on 136,000 posts!!!

Do you all still do the post count celebrations?.

Just dropping by to say Hi. Haven't posted in a looong time. I'm really not in fandom at all anymore, but I saw the thing about the movie linked somewhere else, so I dropped by to see what was being said. I think most of the people I still know here though are here in this thread, so........*waves*

I'm in the same boat (mostly). By the time the series was over, I wasn't sure I wanted a sixth season of that, but I have always regretted not getting that final movie. But yeah, now I think I can live without it.
              *tackle hugs* So glad to see you back, I can barely speak.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Okay, now you've got me curious - I'm going to have to look up that thread and see what the heck I did say back then!

Gif making is really not hard. do you have Photoshop or GIMP? I did a quicky tut on gifs in PS. I also have a link to doing it in GIMP.
              Now I'm curious also. Tomorrow when I have time, I'm gonna go look too. I think I commented on the blog, but I don't remember my name. *snicker* I just know I'm not the one he called "that doofus from Virginia." That was somebody else who shall remain nameless.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...psb82e73df.jpg

That sig is just beautiful. Much love.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                That sig is just beautiful. Much love.
                Thank you, Auntie.

Comment

*facepalm* I thought it went through, since when I tried to click it again, it said I had to spread it around, or something like that. I guess since I've been gone so long GW is still counting from the last greens I gave back in 2011. . Well, consider yourself greened.
                  I feel green.

Much appreciated!!!

And muchas gracias to you too, Senorita JT! *hugs*
                  De nada.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  *tackle hugs* So glad to see you back, I can barely speak.

Now I'm curious also. Tomorrow when I have time, I'm gonna go look too. I think I commented on the blog, but I don't remember my name. *snicker* I just know I'm not the one he called "that doofus from Virginia." That was somebody else who shall remain nameless.
                  I remember someone parodying you as "Northern Blue", which lacked creativity if you ask me.

Comment

And I redid the SGARising Sig with John.

On that note, I gotta get some sleep. Got a long day tomorrow. Night, all!

Comment

Pretty sig SW!

I've been lurking....I read the comment made about FH and Why do people have to be so mean?

going back to lurking....
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the new sig, SW!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

KILLDEER! *tackle hugs* Welcome back, long time no see!

And we cracked 136,000 posts today! AWESOME! We Sparkies are still rockin' and rollin'! This calls for some celebration CAKE!

And JT-2, keep those awesome Sparky gifs coming!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          it's funny that the fans can probably do a better job at keeping track at canon then the writers can.
                          Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          More like horribly sad for the franchise, it's actors and fans.
                          True fax, dat. I mean, come on, TPTW are supposed to be getting paid to keep all this stuff straight so they can (presumably) write good stories. Yet we unpaid "amateurs" are doing a better job at it? Big epic FAIL on that one.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          I read the comment made about FH and Why do people have to be so mean?
                          I guess some people are just natural-born jerks. At least, that's been my experience.

*glomps Drew and FH*
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

hey guys..I know I've been around for a while now and all but...well...i'm having a moment of i dunno...brain deadness...i can't remember how to change my sig and couldn't figure it out...help?!

(and yeah I feel pretty dumb right now 'cuz I know I know how to do this....)

never mind...I found the linky thing...

(now I feel REALLY dumb)
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              hey guys..I know I've been around for a while now and all but...well...i'm having a moment of i dunno...brain deadness...i can't remember how to change my sig and couldn't figure it out...help?!

(and yeah I feel pretty dumb right now 'cuz I know I know how to do this....)

never mind...I found the linky thing...

(now I feel REALLY dumb)
                              *glomps you*

It took me like 4 tries to remember how to change my facebook picture the other day. We all have our moments.

Comment

JT-2,
                                awwwww, wonderful GIFs! You made my morning, really! *hugs*

Killdeer,
                                hello! Noce to meet you ^^

And congratulations to everybody on this nice number of posts~
                                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Working...
                                X