No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crickets in here. Well, since we just saw John alone on the balcony (until Sam bothered him )... here's the balcony in happier times. One of the motivational posters I made:

If I don't see people again, I hope those of the Christian faith have a good Easter. Mine will be rough. Whether it's simply rough as in depressing or rough as in tension filled will depend on whether my sister decides to show up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Crickets in here. Well, since we just saw John alone on the balcony (until Sam bothered him )... here's the balcony in happier times. One of the motivational posters I made:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...-balconies.jpg

If I don't see people again, I hope those of the Christian faith have a good Easter. Mine will be rough. Whether it's simply rough as in depressing or rough as in tension filled will depend on whether my sister decides to show up or not.
      Aahhh, that's a great poster. And I hope that your Easter goes better than you expect. *big hugs*

I likewise will not be here this weekend, as WonderCon starts tomorrow; I may sneak in a few tweets between panels and running around the exhibit hall. So, I'll see you all on Monday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'll be on holiday until next week friday... so you'll be missing me for 7 whole days, unless I can squeeze in a little wifi-time.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...-balconies.jpg

Since we're on a theme, I found this one:

Spoiler:

And on the topic of balconies, I have these:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Aahhh, that's a great poster. And I hope that your Easter goes better than you expect. *big hugs*

I likewise will not be here this weekend, as WonderCon starts tomorrow; I may sneak in a few tweets between panels and running around the exhibit hall. So, I'll see you all on Monday!
          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I'll be on holiday until next week friday... so you'll be missing me for 7 whole days, unless I can squeeze in a little wifi-time.
          We'll miss you all. It sure will be quiet around here. I'll be around but busy getting ready for Easter dinner with the family.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

other balconies

sigpic

Comment

I know most have already left but I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great weekend doing whatever you have planned.

Beautiful artwork JT-2, SR and Nolamom.
              sigpic

Comment

I hope things go better than you expect JT-2. Have fun doing what ever you get up to FH. Happy early Easter to the rest of my Sparky friends. All most forgot, have fun storming the Wondercon, SK.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Have fun doing what ever you get up to FH.
                  One thing's for sure - the Jurassic Coast in the UK will never be the same again once my sister and I have been there this week. Southampton may never recover either if I have a say in it.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Thanks. *big hugs* Have fun at WonderCon!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Have fun, little lemming!!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Since we're on a theme, I found this one:

Spoiler:

And on the topic of balconies, I have these:

Spoiler:

We'll miss you all. It sure will be quiet around here. I'll be around but busy getting ready for Easter dinner with the family.
                    Nice artwork. Will you be cooking? What are you cooking? If my sister shows up at my place, can I drive down to yours instead?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    other balconies

[]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Stargate%20Stuff/atl_217_402_manip.jpgriginal[/IMG]
                    Nice one!!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    I know most have already left but I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great weekend doing whatever you have planned.

Beautiful artwork JT-2, SR and Nolamom.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    I hope things go better than you expect JT-2. Have fun doing what ever you get up to FH. Happy early Easter to the rest of my Sparky friends. All most forgot, have fun storming the Wondercon, SK.
                    Thanks!

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm giving myself a challenge (don't ask me why) to see how well I can discipline myself. Therefore, I'm not going to be on GateWorld for the next two weeks until my Spring Break starts on the afternoon of Friday, April 12. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, and see you all later!
                        sigpic
                        Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                        View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/HolidaysBirthdays/easter_disney_19.gif
                          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ELifeline1.jpg
                          Thanks for the pictures. John better not get distracted or he'll crash.

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                          I'm giving myself a challenge (don't ask me why) to see how well I can discipline myself. Therefore, I'm not going to be on GateWorld for the next two weeks until my Spring Break starts on the afternoon of Friday, April 12. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, and see you all later!
                          I hope you have a great easter too! And better self control than some people.
                          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Nice artwork. Will you be cooking? What are you cooking? If my sister shows up at my place, can I drive down to yours instead?
                            Come on down. We're having a simple meal on Sunday. My Herbed Pot Roast with homemade biscuits and Chocolate Trifle for dessert. Not very Eastery, but I have several picky eaters to accomodate. Miss M doesn't like ham. Can you believe that? But we're letting her into the family anyway. She also doesn't like any desserts made with fruit. And I thought Mr. SR was bad, but he'll eat anything that's not green.

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                            Good luck with that. This is a hard place to quit, even temporarily.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi JT-2,
                              I just wanted to tell you that your balacony poster is lovely. In fact, I hope you don't mind that I am now using it as my wallpaper on my computer.

Sparks of Atlantis,

Good luck and have a happy Easter - see you in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks to everyone who sent me best wishes while I have been ill. I am not 100% yet but getting there. At least I am not whispering anymore!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter! Waiting for the boys to go to sleep so the bunny can come and I can go to bed...I'm cooking Easter dinner for the first time ever tomorrow (good thing I have pizza and chinese take out menus handy lol)
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X