Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The Cybermen may have tried to delete it.... maybe. Or the Daleks tried to exterminate its existence.
    But the Doctor fixed it, and all is well in the universe. For a moment, at least.

Anybody know what this is?
    Yeah. Turns out that Janus' jumper had a chameleon circuit, and it's actually a TARDIS.
    Good enough for me. *jumps inside*
    Where are you going?!
    Last episode of Season Three. *door closes*

Comment

woohoo! I love that!
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

i was watching Grimm the other night and it reminded me of SGA's Instinct.

SPOILERS for this past Friday's Grimm Episode.

Spoiler:
        in this episode, Nick is blinded by a fly-like wesen and after he is cured, he's acquires super-hearing
        . it reminded me of when john was infected in instinct with the wraith retro-virus and how he was able to do certain things before he went all bug-boy.
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 24 March 2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours until the Lifeline post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The Cybermen may have tried to delete it.... maybe. Or the Daleks tried to exterminate its existence.
          Or it was the frakkin' Cylons Replicators...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Even though I still think they intended to bring Paul back all along.
            I also had that impression last time I watched Sunday. The way Rodney says that we might see each other once again in the future, or something like that.

Getting rid of Elizabeth because they didn't know how to write for her, when every day the fans were screaming for her to have more involvement and giving intelligent suggestions on how to accomplish that, was just bad business.
            Bad business and totally lack of professionalism.

I also didn't like the way they treated JF, and we have since learned that it was even worse than we thought. How many shows do you watch where you see the lead actor's name as a producer? I notice it more and more. Even RDA was given that position.
            Yeah, me too. It is interesting we never saw it in SGA.

They should at least have listened to his suggestions, especially for his character.
            I guess since he decided to back up his former colleagues, he was “scratched” from TPTB books. Literally!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours until the Lifeline post-a-thon!
              I’m sitting here and mentally preparing myself for tonight’s post-a-thon, it will be a difficult one.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              But the Doctor fixed it, and all is well in the universe. For a moment, at least.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...Animation1.gif

Anybody know what this is?
              Yeah. Turns out that Janus' jumper had a chameleon circuit, and it's actually a TARDIS.
              Good enough for me. *jumps inside*
              Where are you going?!
              Last episode of Season Three. *door closes*
              I love that, it’s extra funny because I could actually imagine that John would do that if he got the chance.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                I also had that impression last time I watched Sunday. The way Rodney says that we might see each other once again in the future, or something like that.

Bad business and totally lack of professionalism.

Yeah, me too. It is interesting we never saw it in SGA.

I guess since he decided to back up his former colleagues, he was “scratched” from TPTB books. Literally!
                Yep, that's basically what he said they did. I think his exact words were "They cut me out of the loop."
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes until the Lifeline post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  I’m sitting here and mentally preparing myself for tonight’s post-a-thon, it will be a difficult one.
                  Don't worry, the bar is well stocked with lots of booze to get us through this one.

Yep, that's basically what he said they did. I think his exact words were "They cut me out of the loop."
                  Yeah, didn't he say that at the Chicago con that you attended?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    S-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes until the Lifeline post-a-thon!

Don't worry, the bar is well stocked with lots of booze to get us through this one.

Yeah, didn't he say that at the Chicago con that you attended?
                    Yes he did and other times too, if I'm not mistaken.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gosh, this is so unbelievable.

And I am ready for “Lifeline”. Well sort of.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 20 minutes to the Lifeline post-a-thon!

Yes he did and other times too, if I'm not mistaken.
                        That's what I had thought. Stupid move by TPTW.

Comment

Hello? Room for one more Sparky shipper?
                          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

I'm here and my DVD is starting up and I'm somewhat ready
                            sigpic

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes!

Comment

I saw that they had picked the still of a shocked John and Ronon when they realize that Elizabeth is about to sacrifice herself as the main image on the DVD menu.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X