Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    And then Mr. SR just rolls his eyes.
    He cleans the screen afterwards, removes all evidence of SR being there. He does keep the wipes near the TV though. It's a reaccuring event.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I picture you sitting so close to the screen, you can almost see the pixels, and then when you see them you freeze the frame and go "HA! See! He loves her!"... or something.
      Nah, I just rewind. Again. And again. And again.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Have you been looking through my window again?
      He cleans the screen afterwards, removes all evidence of SR being there. He does keep the wipes near the TV though. It's a reaccuring event.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Nah, I just rewind. Again. And again. And again.
        Good thing, we now have DVR... less likely that after the 100th rewind your tape is broken.

Comment

He's used to it by now.

He doesn't even bother anymore. He just ignores me.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*giggles*

Comment

Good thing, we now have DVR... less likely that after the 100th rewind your tape is broken.
              Yup, I love having discs (and digital files) that don't wear out.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              He's used to it by now.

He doesn't even bother anymore. He just ignores me.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All that talk of pausing the video is a nice segue to the first few of these (the first five are off the first page of my photobucket account) and how pausing at the wrong moment could lead to misinterpretation :s

Queen: So Teyla....how you doin?

Zelenka: Rodney, how did you get in my bedroom?

Ronon: When did you start carrying a sidearm McKay?

Sheppard: Pucker up Rodney, I'm coming in

Ronon: Are you as turned on by this argument as I am?

Carter: MORE!

Sheppard: Just to be clear - when you said you wanted 'some Athosian pot' for your birthday, this is what you meant, right?

Rodney: Carson?

Carson: Yes Rodney, you can be excused to go to the toilet

Woolsey: Sorry, sorry, that energy bar didn't agree with me

Chick: I bet by the end of the show, they'll have answered the question of who we are, and why this is such a dramatic moment

Dude: They're bound to. After all, we're in the opening sequence
                sigpic

Comment

OMGoddess, Gateraid, these are BRILLIANT! My sister and I are -ing something fierce.

The chick btw is Ayiana (and the actress' real life husband).

Comment

Bwahahahahhaa!!!

Comment

OMGoddess, Gateraid, these are BRILLIANT! My sister and I are -ing something fierce.

The chick btw is Ayiana (and the actress' real life husband).
                      Cheers That really did seem to forget about her/them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha! That was great!
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Those are hilarious gateraid.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Stargate%20Stuff/QuietTime.jpgriginal
                          Haha, oh wow, it took me a while to see that everyone else was gone, I must be so focused on John and Elizabeth in the scene that everyone else just dissaperas in the background, but I guess that’s the point of the scene, either way it does look good even if I don’t mind it when the rest of the characters are there becuase it’s obvious that Sparky seem to be in their own little world anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

you know, sometimes it's fun to see the original and the manip together (at least to me!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              And then had hiccups from all that laughing for another five minutes.
                              Didn't happen the one time I did something similar.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

gateraid, best laugh I've had on this thread in the longest time.

While we're on the subject of some random scenes, I was rewatching "The Eye" and noticed something new. It's the scene toward the end in which John and Ford are watching the Genii leave Atlantis with stolen supplies. John must see Elizabeth and Rodney with them, because he says, "Change of plan." He moves to a better position, and then tells Ford, "You've got McKay."

Now... am I overreacting here, or do those three words scream Sparky? My reasoning: John had thought Elizabeth was dead until less than an hour ago, and now, he sees her about to be taken away by Koyla. He knows that Ford can take care of the Genii surrounding Rodney, but he only trusts himself to save Elizabeth and make sure she is safe and all right. If you rewatch the scene and observe John's eyes, you'll also notice how concentrated and intent he is and how he's not about to let Koyla go with Elizabeth.

Then again, this scene could just be interpreted as John just doing his job as a soldier and devising a new strategy so he can save his people.
                                sigpic
                                Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                                View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                                X