Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That is just so draining to watch, but the confirmation of how much John cares for and how close he is to Elizabeth makes it worthwhile.

Nice postathon people.
    Yep, as painful as it is, it is very much worthwhile. *high-fives and passes around some more whiskey*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      If it wasn't for this bad plan, maybe Elizabeth would still be around.
      technically the plan worked but rodney had to go snooping around like he always does. something that will come to bite him in the ass in "The Seer"

Comment

That is just so draining to watch, but the confirmation of how much John cares for and how close he is to Elizabeth makes it worthwhile.

Nice postathon people.
        I defiantly agree with that and I do feel pretty drained and still feel a bit teary eyed after that scene with John.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yep, as painful as it is, it is very much worthwhile. *high-fives and passes around some more whiskey*
        That would be needed right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          technically the plan worked but rodney had to go snooping around like he always does. something that will come to bite him in the ass in "The Seer"
          True, if they had stick to the plan, Elizabeth would have returned with them and with the ZPM.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

True, if they had stick to the plan, Elizabeth would have returned with them and with the ZPM.
            and the wraith wouldn't be at war with the replicators and millions of people wouldn't have died and the events of season 5's "Inquisition" wouldn't have happened.

Comment

and the wraith wouldn't be at war with the replicators and millions of people wouldn't have died and the events of season 5's "Inquisition" wouldn't have happened.
              By not sticking to the initial plan they allowed millions of people to die, not only Elizabeth. It was definitely a fatal mistake.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

By not sticking to the initial plan they allowed millions of people to die, not only Elizabeth. It was definitely a fatal mistake.
                and who do we have to thank for it. The GREAT Dr. Rodney McKay. Way to go Meredith.

Comment

and who do we have to thank for it. The GREAT Dr. Rodney McKay. Way to go Meredith.
                  He can add it to the list of his greatest failures, right next to blowing up 5/6th of a solar system.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    He can add it to the list of his greatest failures, right next to blowing up 5/6th of a solar system.
                    what episode was that anyway? Trinity?

Comment

what episode was that anyway? Trinity?
                      Yup, I think it was. I remember Teyla and Ronon returning right when Elizabeth's in the process of giving Rodney a serious dress down.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        "You feel up to a heist?"

Famous last words...
                        They should've called the next episode "Atlantis' 11." *snark*

Sacrilege! You know that only an Anheuser-Busch product is allowed in this thread. Though, I guess since Joe's family sold the company, it might be okay now. I mean even he drinks Guinness. Never mind. You're off the hook. For now.
                        In an effort to empathize and get as drunk as y'all with the whiskey during today's postathon honor of today's episode, I had a Corona. Better?

Comment

And we see John beating himself up over what happened to Elizabeth a lot more than Rodney ever did. Way to go Meredith, indeed.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          They should've called the next episode "Atlantis' 11." *snark*
                          Oh, that is BAD!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          In an effort to empathize and get as drunk as y'all with the whiskey during today's postathon honor of today's episode, I had a Corona. Better?
                          Did you have lime with it? Then it'd be green for St. Patrick's Day.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good quote, Nolamom!

Well, Adrift........... I basically agree with what was said by you guys. The Sam and Lee scenes were so boring and they really deflated all the tension of the Atlantis scenes.

They shouldn't have had Sam in the credits (and Elizabeth out of them) because it tells the casual audience what is about to happen. It also goes against what they did with the Ford/Ronon situation. Of course, Mallozzi didn't see the problem because Sam is great, Sam is SG-1 and SG-1 is wonderful, Sam uses a gun, Sam is perfect.

Joe really knocks it out of the park with his performance, though. He did so much for the ship in these episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X