No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek wants to stay. You brave little toaster!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Stay away from the Pegasus Galaxy!!!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Elizabeth's condition is getting worse. They're out of time. *cries*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You're out of time, Rodney. Do it now. A decision you will live to regret.

Uh, her again. Geeze.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ugh, go away Carter and Lee! You're BORING!

Comment

Oh uh, now John knows that Rodney did something and he isn't happy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Ugh, *snore*

With the midway parts it feels as if the writers are trying everything to get Carter being a part of the story and make it something interesting but with everything else going on they are failing big time.
                Yeah, it is really annoying!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Crap, they don't have enough power any more.

Comment

All for nothing. Great. And now the yelling at Rodney starts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Rodney and Jen are looking SO GUILTY.

Comment

John and Rodney fight. And he wants to kill her but then of course he sees her again and all his resolve is shattered.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Teyla's in there"

Yeah, it's best to send in the calm one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh's AWAKE!

Comment

So many people misunderstood this scene as John not caring if Elizabeth died, but on the contrary it's because he cares so much that he doesn't want her to go through this.
                              sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh is looking TOTALLY. FREAKED. OUT. Poor baby! *hugs her*

Comment

Working...
                                X