Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    And now we're back at the midway station, more boring parts.
    OMG, just kill me now or make it stop.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Though I will admit, I love the twilight bark part.
      sigpic

Comment

That's a biiiig hole.

And now they're being shot at by tiny asteroids.
        sigpic

Comment

Funny how all the broken bits look so much like concrete... They couldn't have made the city out of that! Polymer resins or something, maybe?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Jump? Are you insane? Oh yeah, space. John just always has a plan, doesn't he?
            sigpic

Comment

And now the tribute to the LOtR "toss me" joke.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney is trying but there's more too it then this. And they know that Sheppard wouldn't go for it.

I do love the idea of them helping fixing her natural tissue and then shutting down, they could have stuck with him managing to do that.
                sigpic

Comment

Part Replicator for the rest of her life. Yeah, not exactly best case scenario...

Comment

Aww, I just love this Liz/Ronon scene.

Ronon breaks my heart in it and I so wish that we would have gotten more scenes with the two of them and that Elizabeth/Ronon centered episode sould have been made.
                    sigpic

Comment

That scene in which Ronon goes near Elizabeth and thanks her for allowing him to stay in Atlantis is so touching, i always cry when i see it.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

See, Sheppard's not going to go for that. Keller knows he couldn't stand having Elizabeth be part replicator for the rest of her life.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ronon going to see Lizzeh. *wibbles and pets him*

Comment

Oh Ronon, you're breaking my heart here. Why couldn't this be John?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ugh, *snore*

With the midway parts it feels as if the writers are trying everything to get Carter being a part of the story and make it something interesting but with everything else going on they are failing big time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Rodney is trying but there's more too it then this. And they know that Sheppard wouldn't go for it.

I do love the idea of them helping fixing her natural tissue and then shutting down, they could have stuck with him managing to do that.
                                I just wish Rodney had more time to do that. But he didn't.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X