No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney finally got some good news yet it only lasted a few seconds.
    sigpic

Comment

Asteroids!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John is probably glad he has all these emergencies to focus on. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to keep it together.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now, lets go out and shoot some astirods, video game style.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Keller looks like she's rather be anywhere else than here, and she treats John like a spouse. Look at that woobie face. He really didn't expect this to be so bad, That's a broken heart if I've ever seen one. Kudos to Joe on that scene.
            John is totally her husband in spirit, damnit.

Kudos to Joe and Jewel. I really, really liked Keller in this episode. This is the Keller we're getting back to in Atlantis Rising, and she's awesome.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's little inspirational speech is good but he's no Elizabeth. Uh, we're gonna do what?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Rodney said that too, I didn't even remember that.
                sigpic

Comment

Briefing the drafted jumper pilots.

See, this is why we set up a trained jumper squad in Atlantis Rising. Hindsight and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    John is totally her husband in spirit, damnit.

Kudos to Joe and Jewel. I really, really liked Keller in this episode. This is the Keller we're getting back to in Atlantis Rising, and she's awesome.
                    Yep, we've written her as a good doctor without all the fanboy nonsense.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL at Rodney admitting he was terrible at Asteroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Yep, we've written her as a good doctor without all the fanboy nonsense.
                        Yup yup. SGA-R's Keller can be my Chief of Medicine any time. Plus it frees up Carson to rock Pegasus with his Doctors Without Borders gig.

Comment

Whee, let's blow up some asteroids!

Comment

See Rodney, you underestimate your own ability. John's being very patient here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              I really, really liked Keller in this episode. This is the Keller we're getting back to in Atlantis Rising, and she's awesome.
                              Yeah, can't help but wonder what happened, if loosing Elizabeth affected her more than we thought, sad that they didn't mention that again either. Anything to forget Elizabeth even existed I guess.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I ship Teyla and this Asian guy. They look cute together. *giggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X