• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dumb this down anymore and you're going to get hit"
    sigpic

Comment

And more problems on the way.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Every time they get to a positive place, all hell breaks loose. John just hates losing people. You can see how it affects him in his face.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh no, omenus (sp?) music
          sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, the shield's starting to go and teams are going to die...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              John even sounds half-hearted in his snark with Rodney. It's like all the life has just been drained out of him.
              It is slowly being drained from him, he just doesn't know it yet.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now three more are dead, John is in such a bad state right now.
                sigpic

Comment

I hate this part!!! It gets on my nerves!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

And now we finally go to Midway. *yawns* BORING!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carter and Lee, stay at SG-1, don't come anywhere near SGA please.
                      sigpic

Comment

Somehow these scenes with Sam and Lee just make me want to go get a snack. Completely kill all the tension, just like when John and Teyla are in a scene together. *snark*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Carter and Lee, stay at SG-1, don't come anywhere near SGA please.
                          Agree!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Somehow these scenes with Sam and Lee just make me want to go get a snack. Completely kill all the tension, just like when John and Teyla are in a scene together. *snark*
                            Hahahaha, very true.
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's probably not good, dammit. Go look for them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X