Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 3 hours!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    This reminds me how excited I was when the first images of Doppelganger were released and people were pointing me to them. I BOUNCED around GW like wow. And then the episode was leaked and FH stopped bouncing for good.
    *hugs you*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Clover Day!

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        This reminds me how excited I was when the first images of Doppelganger were released and people were pointing me to them. I BOUNCED around GW like wow. And then the episode was leaked and FH stopped bouncing for good.
        We know it now that nothing good came out of season 4 but it was a big shock at the time.
        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to the Adrift post-a-thon!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to the Adrift post-a-thon!

Comment

I won't be able to make it to the post-a-thon. But I'll be thinking of woobie John the whole time.

Comment

I'm going shooting, but I'll watch the episode when I get back. Does that count?
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm here this time and I'm ready for 'Adrift'
                  sigpic

Comment

I am here too. And ready for "Adrift".
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I won't be able to make it to the post-a-thon. But I'll be thinking of woobie John the whole time.
                      Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      I'm going shooting, but I'll watch the episode when I get back. Does that count?
                      We'll miss you two! *hugs*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      I'm here this time and I'm ready for 'Adrift'
                      Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      I am here too. And ready for "Adrift".
                      Whoo, the gang is assembling! Hope I brought enough booze...

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

I'm here and ready to weep bitter tears.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I'm here and ready to weep bitter tears.
                            *passes over a bottle of whiskey*

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X