No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those pics got my sparky heart a-flutterin'! She's standing SOOOO close to him!!!! and they're practically holding hands! and....yeah it's been a long day and I am drinking rum and pepsi and might be a bit punchy.....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Rum and Pepsi? That's sacrilegious. It's rum and COKE!

Nighty night all. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have important things to say. Perhaps not.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Nighty night all. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have important things to say. Perhaps not.
        I'm a pepsi girl...sorry! and it's what I had on hand...altho it's not diet and i'm not enjoying that....
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

i could go for a Rum and Coke but i'm also a Long Island Iced Tea kind of guy.

Comment

Ah, that's right before she taps his cute little bum.
            http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/mathgirl1248/Animated%20gifs/rising-bump-1.gif

You guys had some great discussion and I pop in to spout nonsense.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...Znb1qc5gq7.gif
            Not sorry? That's okay, neither are we.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Well he was being a bad boy. She had to punish him.
            Damn right.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm glad I'm not the only one who heads straight for the gutter.
            But aren't we all in the gutter?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I'm betting John would rather be spanked by Elizabeth than a certain crazy space dominatrix.
            THIS.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Crisis situation

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                those pics got my sparky heart a-flutterin'! She's standing SOOOO close to him!!!! and they're practically holding hands! and....yeah it's been a long day and I am drinking rum and pepsi and might be a bit punchy.....
                Are you sure you're not Southern?

Yankee hair flip. You've got it all wrong as usual. You drink your rum with Pepsi. You put peanuts in your Coke. Or do I have that backwards? Where's that Southern Belle manual?

As long as it's not milk and Pepsi, I guess you're okay. I'm hoping someone else catches the Laverne and Shirley reference.

I'm a bit jumpy this morning. In just a couple of hours I'm going online to try getting Josh Groban tickets. If I don't get to go, I shall die. Pray for me.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*has EMS standing by for Southern Red*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yankee hair flip. You've got it all wrong as usual. You drink your rum with Pepsi. You put peanuts in your Coke. Or do I have that backwards? Where's that Southern Belle manual?
                    Peanuts in your Coke???

As long as it's not milk and Pepsi, I guess you're okay. I'm hoping someone else catches the Laverne and Shirley reference.
                    Not me, sorry. My sister used to watch it when I was little but I couldn't stand their voices.

I'm a bit jumpy this morning. In just a couple of hours I'm going online to try getting Josh Groban tickets. If I don't get to go, I shall die. Pray for me.
                    Now that's something we can agree on. Josh Groban is awesome. Good luck!

*hair flip*

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      *has EMS standing by for Southern Red*
                      Who gets to yell "CLEAR!"?

Peanuts in your Coke???
                      As Southern as Moon Pie.
                      Spoiler:

Not me, sorry. My sister used to watch it when I was little but I couldn't stand their voices.
                      Oh how I hate you.

Now that's something we can agree on. Josh Groban is awesome. Good luck!

*hair flip*
                      The awesomest. *chokes on a peanut*
                      sigpic

Comment

*flails and dances* I GOT TICKETS! I GOT TICKETS! Rear orchestra, row SS. I'm just grateful to be on the floor and not up in the nosebleed seats. *flails* And here's his new Sparky song.

Spoiler:

And an old Sparky song.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Congrats on scoring the Groban tickets, SR! We won't need the EMS guy after all...

Speaking of LOLs, the Southern cuisine discussion has me in stitches this morning! I'd better calm down so I can eat breakfast.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

biscuits and red-eye gravy?
                            sigpic

Comment

Are you sure you're not Southern?

born and raised Yankee...but I do prefer being south of the Mason-Dixon...suits my personality better most of the time

I have been known to do the pepsi and milk thing...I adored Laverne when I was a kid and my daddy let me try it once. LOL

Yay for scoring tix!!!! I love Josh Groban too

I got sent home from work early (kinda wished I'd called off so I didn't lose the hours but oh well) yay for time to play!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                biscuits and red-eye gravy?
                                Oh yum. My mouth is watering. Sausage and gravy over biscuits. Blackeyed peas and hog jowls. Chicken and dumplings. Fried green tomatoes. OMG, somebody stop me. This low carb diet will be the death of me. One more week to go and 8 lbs. down so far this year.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X