No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      DG = Doppelganger
      Oh right. But how exactly did she do that? I don’t remember. Will have to go and check that episode.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Well said. To me, Carter felt like she'd been shoehorned into those scenes as an afterthought, a "let's stick her in there just for the sake of sticking her in there so we can show her off" kind of thing. As you said, it felt very forced. But similar scenes with Elizabeth just felt natural by comparison. Like with all of our favourite Sparky moments, I think the difference lies in the chemistry of the cast and not trying to "show" us what they want us to see.
      Why is that everything they tried to show us, we were never able to see or like?

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Closet math geek John feels the need to tell everyone that today is Pi day. It's 3/14. The first 3 numbers in Pi are 3.14.

Go celebrate.
      Happy Pi’s day everyone!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          Oh right. But how exactly did she do that? I don’t remember. Will have to go and check that episode.
          She got the idea to bring in that dream-machine-thingy from the SGC... it's been a while since I've seen that episode, and for obvious reasons not one I'm too eager to watch again and again.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

She got the idea to bring in that dream-machine-thingy from the SGC... it's been a while since I've seen that episode, and for obvious reasons not one I'm too eager to watch again and again.
            "This same kind of thing happened at the SGC. In fact, it's the SG-1 episode that this Atlantis episode got copied from".

Comment

"This same kind of thing happened at the SGC. In fact, it's the SG-1 episode that this Atlantis episode got copied from".
              Copied badly...

I'm posting images in other threads cause I'm feeling nostalgic to the good old days and so I sometimes come across pictures that can be useful in here... like this one...

Comment

Ah, that's right before she taps his cute little bum.

Comment

You guys had some great discussion and I pop in to spout nonsense.

Comment

my quarters?

sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's right before she taps his cute little bum.
                      Well he was being a bad boy. She had to punish him.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/mathgirl1248/Animated%20gifs/rising-bump-1.gif

You guys had some great discussion and I pop in to spout nonsense.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...Znb1qc5gq7.gif
                        Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        I'm glad I'm not the only one who heads straight for the gutter.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              What can I say. You all are starting to run off on me.

Comment

Yikes!
                                I'm betting John would rather be spanked by Elizabeth than a certain crazy space dominatrix.

Comment

Working...
                                X