No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John wants to go back to the settlement. Probably not such a great idea....
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney aiming his gun at the hole in the wall, brave face and all...

And then they loose Teyla...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And now Teyla is trapped and the rest of them are attacked.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          "We're not leaving without those marines"

Good for you John but it just makes me feel sad and I don't want to hear that right now.
          I know what you mean.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

i wonder if those hybrids creatures were supposed to be the stargate version of the aliens from the movie Alien.

Comment

Notice how she doesn't call out for Rodney... poor man, there's no confidence in him being able to come to her rescue.

They better or Kate won't be happy.

Comment

Teyla's trapped. *sighs* Silly girl, didn't you read the rules on how to survive a horror movie?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't wander off, Teyla. Don't you watch scary movies?

Oh, and look how Ronon called her name and she called for him before she called for John.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now Teyla comes face to face with Michael, and he wants revenge...or I guess it's vengeance.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gosh, Michael is such a sad character... I almost feel sorry for him.

Comment

Eeep! Mikey and Teyla face to face!

Comment

You've been a bad bad boy, Mikey. He seems a bit bitter.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            i wonder if those hybrids creatures were supposed to be the stargate version of the aliens from the movie Alien.
                            I think that's pretty obvious. Especially since they comment that it reminds them of it and the glowy cocoons.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Gosh, Michael is such a sad character... I almost feel sorry for him.
                              Me too, and he cared for Teyla but she didn't return his feelings. Sad in a way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ew, a real doctor Frankenstein...

Comment

Working...
                                X