Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Now the queen thinks that she's in control but in truth it's really Teyla that is.

I do love that Teyla makes sure to get in some Sparky eye-sex into her vision to make sure that the queen knows that it's real.
    Teyla is totally a Sparky shipper. Of course she'd sneak in some eye!sex.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Elizabeth in a black t-shirt, she looks just as good in it as John does. Would have been great to have seen them both wear it in the same scene but we never got any luck with that.
      sigpic

Comment

Queenie's dead, and the crisis has been averted!

Time for Team Shep to get a well deserved nap...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon is sorry he missed all the fun. And now it's nap time. For some anyway.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love Elizabeth’s off world (or on this case “off Atlantis” since they are still in Lantea) outfit.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

That's a really good episode. Lots of team action with Elizabeth included. Now why didn't we get more of that?
              sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to come back for more Wraithtastic fun next week with the return of Michael in "Vengeance"! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Another great postathon. See you all later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    That's a really good episode. Lots of team action with Elizabeth included. Now why didn't we get more of that?
                    Yeah, why didn't we? It's not fair!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

See you all later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Because TPTW had no imagination?

Comment

We really should have, I can think of several off-world centered episodes that could have worked and benefitted with having Liz there…or possibly that they could have done more episodes like ‘The Brotherhood’ in which half the episode takes place off-world with Shep’s team and half the episode takes place back on Atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

The plan is about to come together. Love it.
                            Why do I have this sudden vision of Team Sheppard as the A-Team?
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Why do I have this sudden vision of Team Sheppard as the A-Team?
                              if anyone is the A-Team it's SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                if anyone is the A-Team it's SG-1.
                                SG-1 is the A-Team on Earth, Sheppard's team is the A-Team in Pegasus.

Comment

Working...
                                X