Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla's Wraith sense is a'tingling!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't think Teyla and Ronon wanted to come on this trip. Even Teyla is cranky and that's unusual. Now why doesn't John believe that she really senses a Wraith?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now John is thinking, “where is Elizabeth, where is Elizabeth, there’s a Wraith on the loose and I don’t know where Elizabeth is, better tell everyone to fall back to the control room, yeah!”
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon speaks right up for Teyla. Spanky!
          sigpic

Comment

Geeze, that exterior shot of the station even looks like the drilling platform from The Abyss! The ripoffs just keep coming!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This is another part that is so funny, Teyla is trying to concentrate and John interrupts by talking to Ronon, LOL! And then John’s face when he looks at Elizabeth and says sorry, he was already expecting her rolling eyes at him, LOL!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now Teyla's showing off her meditation skillz...

Comment

"I was... mistaken."

Nope, she's been taken over! Dum dum DUM!

Comment

They take Teyla's word for this way too quickly. Especially after she just said she's never been wrong.
                    sigpic

Comment

And now something is up, and they don't even notice that something is up with Teyla.

But it does lead to this awesome scene. Where John doesn't trust anyone but himself to stay with Liz.
                      sigpic

Comment

“So Colonel, put me to work.” *Squee*

“So Elizabeth, I’m with you or you’re with me , however you want to put it”

I so love this part!!!! *Squeeeeeee*
                        sigpic

Comment

"I'm all yours."

"Elizabeth, you're with me... or I'm with you."

"Eether way or eyether way..."

LOVE IT.

Comment

Sparky to the max. First the cute either-eyether and now they are all alone in the dark.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ronon, watch your back, 'cause you are so SCREWED!

Comment

Spanky shippers SQUEEEEE. Well except for the part where she beats the crap out of him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X