Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Do I have to pull this thing over?"

LMAO!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Ok Kids..."

haha, John sees it too.
      sigpic

Comment

So obvious with John's remark that he was thinking about being on a road trip with Elizabeth and their kids.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

They totally should've brought extra PowerBars to stuff in Rodney's mouth to shut him up. Just sayin'.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Rodney seems to have mistaken the person he hired, it seems this wasn’t the scientist he wanted to hire, LOL!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I just love the “parents” attitude here, I mean the “father” is trying to quiet down the kids, LOL and the “mother” is thinking about something else and leaving the management/control of the kids to the “father” LOL!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I feel sorry for Greydon in this episode, I mean McKay is somewhat right but still.
                sigpic

Comment

John asked her if she's "still glad" she came. That means she said earlier that she was glad. Heh.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh's practicing her meditation skillz. LOL.

Comment

Now that was an evil eye.
                      sigpic

Comment

They're at the station! Yipee!

And opening credits!

Comment

Oh, someone is already there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh wandering around alone. Where's John?
                            sigpic

Comment

Checking the place out... Too bad they didn't find it sooner, could've made things interesting.

And John's already lost.

Comment

Elizabeth is the voice of reason, as she always is and knows when to get Rodney to calm down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X