No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, Rodney telling Carson that he can't (won't) go with him, I feel so sorry for Carson, he deserves better after everything he does for everyone else...though in some cases they couldn't change their plans but most could have skipped what they were going to do and gone with him, or at least found some middle ground, oh well, either way they wound up needing him there, even if it didn't end good.
    sigpic

Comment

Not a lot of subtext, huh? Has she heard about McShep?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love this scene with Katie and Rodney. It's both funny and serious, and we see Rodney taking this relationship seriously. Never saw that with Keller, sad to say.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Aww, Rodney telling Carson that he can't (won't) go with him, I feel so sorry for Carson, he deserves better after everything he does for everyone else...though in some cases they couldn't change their plans but most could have skipped what they were going to do and gone with him, or at least found some middle ground, oh well, either way they wound up needing him there, even if it didn't end good.
          I know. I'm surprised at least Ronon wouldn't go.
          sigpic

Comment

"Are you kidding me?"

I wish he was, Ronon.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

These Ancients sure had a lot of secret weapons. And now we get explosive tumors, and no Rodney, this is about as far from genius as you can get.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I know. It's just a different kind of hunting. He probably would've liked it.

Comment

Explosive tumors!! How desperate for an idea where TPTW to come up with that!?
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

These Ancients sure had a lot of secret weapons. And now we get explosive tumors, and no Rodney, this is about as far from genius as you can get.
                    Secret weapons gone bad, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Explosive tumors!! How desperate for an idea where TPTW to come up with that!?
                      Scraping the bottom of the barrel desperate.

Comment

Yeah, they could have at least gone with him, maybe Ronon could have gone hunting in the nearby area and John could have stilled played some golf, and Lorne could have gone painting on the mainland (or Carson could have brought his fishing stuff out on the pier).
                        sigpic

Comment

Radek. The Chess hustler. Who would have figured.

Comment

Lorne! Painting! *squees some more*

Comment

I love this scene with painter Lorne. Such a nice bit of characterization and background.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Scraping the bottom of the barrel desperate.
                                I think more like scraping the underside of the barrel desperate.

Comment

Working...
                                X