Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Or pizza.
    Or? What is this or stuff? Why not have both?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They are so cute together. Another fail by TPTB.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney seeing Elizabeth with Mike and he looks surprised becuase we know that he's a big Sparky shipper.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brie View Post
          hey look, it's john and ronon's girly time, i always wondered if they would have started briding each others hair had the scene gone on any longer.
          lol
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney doesn't seem all that impressed with the sight of Lizzeh and Mike.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney looks like he is thinking "Wait until Sheppard hears about this."
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Or? What is this or stuff? Why not have both?
                True.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  They are so cute together. Another fail by TPTB.
                  Total fail! Getting rid of Katie was STUPID.

Comment

Rodney observes Elizabeth having lunch with that “guy” and wonders if there is something wrong between John and Elizabeth.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Exactly!!

Comment

BWAHAHAHA! Now there's a sport John could think of that Ronon might like... Beating up John's rivals for Lizzeh's affections!

Comment

Those plants are scary. I'm thinking Audrey.
                          sigpic

Comment

John is utterly shocked at the idea of him and Teyla. I really wish he could have finished his thought.
                            Yeah, me too.
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG, Rodney. Stop talking.
                              sigpic

Comment

Katie was perfect for Rodney. She even knows what he's trying to say when he sticks his foot in his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X