Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/mathgirl1248/Stargate%20Atlantis/secret-santa-whump-8.jpg

Speaking of whump, Mallozzi just shared his thoughts on Remnants. Really, he mainly just linked back to his earlier comments. I'm still bitter they cut the line about Elizabeth.
    He just can't help repeating how happy he was to see Joe getting the crap beaten out of him. I guess we know how long he can hold a grudge.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    What was the line about Elizabeth?
    Mallozzi's blog is here.

Didn't you say you were a history major? Don't they teach you how to do research? Or is it just easier to let someone else do it for you?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Look, I was just asking a question and I don't really know my way around blogs!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        He just can't help repeating how happy he was to see Joe getting the crap beaten out of him. I guess we know how long he can hold a grudge.
        Yeah, and then you have Joe who doesn't seem to even remember it.

Mallozzi's blog is here.

Didn't you say you were a history major? Don't they teach you how to do research? Or is it just easier to let someone else do it for you?
        Lythisrose has been posting the episode details from Mallozzi's blog to the episode threads. That's how I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Look, I was just asking a question and I don't really know my way around blogs!
          You do this quite frequently. How do you think we learned our way around? Google it. All of us learned to find things by paying attention to what is posted and using trial and error. You can't depend on the other posters here to do your research for you.

If you have a question about something that happened years ago and can't find an answer by googling, then it's okay to ask and someone will respond. But if you google "Mallozzi" the third entry is for his blog. How easy is that?
          sigpic

Comment

Hey SR what's that funky head in between your photographs? It's a little to the left of John's plastic butt.

I really hope, John doesn't need a key to open the door there.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Hey SR what's that funky head in between your photographs? It's a little to the left of John's plastic butt.

I really hope, John doesn't need a key to open the door there.
              It's one of those little things you squeeze. Sometimes it reflects my attitude.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, a stress toy...

Yeah, my sister gave me one for my birthday - an Adipose stress toy to be exact from the Doctor Who verse.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Ah, a stress toy...

Yeah, my sister gave me one for my birthday - an Adipose stress toy to be exact from the Doctor Who verse.
                    They gave us ones that look like broccoli at work. Yeah, weird, huh? I think it was some healthy eating thing. But all I could think was that you'd use that to get over your stress of being forced to eat broccoli.

Comment

You do this quite frequently. How do you think we learned our way around? Google it. All of us learned to find things by paying attention to what is posted and using trial and error. You can't depend on the other posters here to do your research for you.

If you have a question about something that happened years ago and can't find an answer by googling, then it's okay to ask and someone will respond. But if you google "Mallozzi" the third entry is for his blog. How easy is that?
                      And you would know you are looking for a blog to find out about one random line because how?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        And you would know you are looking for a blog to find out about one random line because how?
                        What? The blog entry talking about Remnants was just a couple of days ago and should be easy to find. Just use the link I provided. It wasn't a random line but mentioned a missing scene that has been discussed here many times before and was mentioned by
                        JT
                        just this morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

After being called a "jerk" on another thread (and I'm pretty sure name calling is against forum rules), I want to say how much I love our little Sparky corner of the world.

If any of you out there don't like us here, you are certainly not obligated to post or lurk.

Comment

After being called a "jerk" on another thread (and I'm pretty sure name calling is against forum rules), I want to say how much I love our little Sparky corner of the world.

If any of you out there don't like us here, you are certainly not obligated to post or lurk.
                            ]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/mathgirl1248/Stargate%20Atlantis/motivator-chivalry.jpg[/]
                            Oh my goodness. Doesn't anybody read the rules? We would never do that here.
                            sigpic

Comment

They gave us ones that look like broccoli at work. Yeah, weird, huh? I think it was some healthy eating thing. But all I could think was that you'd use that to get over your stress of being forced to eat broccoli.
                              I think we all need a stress toy for something...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...r-chivalry.jpg
                              Indeed.

So now apparently we're jerks simply because we ask that people practice some personal responsibility and do their own research for information that they should be perfectly capable of finding for themselves? Wow, I guess academic standards really have slipped if those skills are no longer being taught in schools. Back when I was still in school (which really wasn't that long ago), students would be flunked out of a class for cheating on tests, copying papers, things like that. And potentially worse (like a suspension or even getting expelled), depending on how bad the infraction was.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That was interesting. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm here to enjoy Sparky. We have managed to keep this thread alive for years by being nice, making this a thread that follows the proper netiquette and encouraging intelligent discussion. There has seldom been much drama around here because we practice common sense and don't tolerate prima donnas.

Long live Sparky.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X