No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time John wears the all black uniform.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Lizzeh is not amused by their explanations. And John is completing her thoughts. Little squee.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Elizabeth and John thinking the same thing and it's John that points it out. Those two are so intuned with each other.
        sigpic

Comment

Look at John’s earpiece while they are talking to the guy who “woke up”.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I just saw the problem with the earpiece. I think that was Joe's cellphone connector. I know he used one like that. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              Oh yeah, i totally agree with that, but there are certain details on this episode that are all wrong.
              There are other episodes that this sort of thing happens in, so we really can't single out this particular episode.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Unfortunatly the computer froze, should have used a MAC"

Oh Rodney, strange that they use DELL on Atlantis.
                sigpic

Comment

This guy has a sad story. They are always gullible when it comes to sad stories.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I just saw the problem with the earpiece. I think that was Joe's cellphone connector. I know he used one like that. LOL
                    Oh really? LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

And now the guy beams out another guy, things are just getting wrose from now on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        There are other episodes that this sort of thing happens in, so we really can't single out this particular episode.
                        I guess you are right, but since on this one he was using the new BDU it caught my attention more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          "Unfortunatly the computer froze, should have used a MAC"

Oh Rodney, strange that they use DELL on Atlantis.
                          *snorts* Yeah, Dell isn't exactly doing so well, are they?
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            This guy has a sad story. They are always gullible when it comes to sad stories.
                            True, and things tend to go badly when they do, but then again, sometimes they get it right, othervise they wouldn't have Ronon if they hadn't. Though most of the time things tend to go badly.
                            sigpic

Comment

And now we know it's all the Wraith's fault. John make a woobie face of sympathy, but Ronon's not so sympathetic.
                              sigpic

Comment

John realizes that there are people stored on that device he is “leaning on” so he removes his foot from there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X