No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John reminds Rodney that Elizabeth is in charge.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      This episode is full of mistakes in what concerns John’s wardrobe.
      How so? I think it was way past time they got John in something resembling the BDUs that everyone on SG-1 was wearing.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John and Rodney bickering, is there ever an epsisode where they don't do that?

I get all giddy when John calls her Elizabeth instead of Dr. Weir.
        sigpic

Comment

Teyla and Ronon sound very bored, and Teyla is using her formal voice with John. Interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney sounds like such a kid.

"Just one more, pleeeeeease, Dad?"
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Yeah? Like what?
              For a start his earpiece when he is talking with the guy who "woke up" and then at the end, in the infirmary scene, the flag is on the wrong arm.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now John is getting all giddy about a new spaceship. I can see the twinkle in his eye even through the big helmet.
                sigpic

Comment

Now that they see another ship John's interested.

And Rodney claims that he knows what John's thinking.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ruh oh... they just woke someone up...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      How so? I think it was way past time they got John in something resembling the BDUs that everyone on SG-1 was wearing.
                      Oh yeah, i totally agree with that, but there are certain details on this episode that are all wrong.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now they find a mysterious guy on the floor.
                        sigpic

Comment

This reminds me of that hilarious pic Joe tweeted of himself in his "Halloween" costume. ROTFLMAO!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            John and Rodney bickering, is there ever an epsisode where they don't do that?

I get all giddy when John calls her Elizabeth instead of Dr. Weir.
                            Yeah, me too!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh! Yay for radiosex!

Comment

ELIZABETH!!!

And she looks great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X